FS: B16 skunk2 polished intake manifold

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

daboosted93

ok guys I have had this for a while, and am going supercharged, so I need to sell it. (also need some cash) It will not come with a throttle body, but will come with all the other sensors and IAVC. I am looking to get 200 shipped for this. let me know if you are interested. I am located in Denver.

SD530238.jpg

SD530239.jpg

Last edited:
where the fuel rail gets bolted down and where the throttle body mounts are....those are not the original bolts. They look like something you threaded in so it looks complete. BTW for the same price or less I can buy brand new on Ebay with warranty.

I know what they look like and how much they go for on ebay, but I dont see any hoses, sensors, IACV, or throttle brackets with it, and the fuel rail bolts that are on it are off a stock honda intake manifold, cause when I got this manifold, it didnt have any. And that is why I said OBO, not firm on 200 dollars.

yes it is a skunk2, just the older model before they did that raised area on the top of it. and it was polished by the previous owner not by skunk2. here is another skunk2 manifold like mine that does not have any raised area that says skunk2 on it. So compare the 2 pictures and yes mine is a fucking skunk2, so stop being critical, and if you are not interested in buying it don't fucking post on my thread.
Google Image Result for http://www.elementmotorsport.com/images/products/skunk2intakemanifolds.jpg

well it more looks like a clone intake to me but if you believe the guy that sold it to says its a skunk well then you can keep thinking that. and for the price to get it polished he should have just bought a polished intake in the first place

Back