FS: B16A1

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

would you part it out?? im interested in the head and the tranny... or maybe i could just swap it into my hatch.. hmmm what if i drove all the way over there id give you 500 bucks for the swap and then id give you my LS motor for free... under the condition that you swap that b16 into my car and then ill give you another 300.. so a total of 800 plus my LS engine for your engine and for you to drop it into my car?? haha crazy offer but it doesnt hurt to try :)

Originally posted by y0iTsDEENOSE@Aug 13 2005, 03:30 AM
would you part it out?? im interested in the head and the tranny... or maybe i could just swap it into my hatch.. hmmm what if i drove all the way over there id give you 500 bucks for the swap and then id give you my LS motor for free... under the condition that you swap that b16 into my car and then ill give you another 300.. so a total of 800 plus my LS engine for your engine and for you to drop it into my car?? haha crazy offer but it doesnt hurt to try :)
[post=539555]Quoted post[/post]​

It's just the motor. The tranny in the background is the D-series SI tranny I am selling. Make me an offer with your ls motor and we'll talk.

Originally posted by y0iTsDEENOSE@Aug 13 2005, 03:30 AM
[post=539555]Quoted post[/post]​

i would suggest just buy the entire engine. I mean seriously... it'd be easier and more beneficial. Also, since jgalaz is from AZ, i'd help him, help you with the swap.

bump for 2 good guys. and a good engine

i would suggest just buy the entire engine. I mean seriously... it'd be easier and more beneficial. Also, since jgalaz is from AZ, i'd help him, help you with the swap.

bump for 2 good guys. and a good engine
[post=539761]Quoted post[/post]​

thanks man,

LMK so far everyone who made offers has not come through so it's still available

Isn't the engine missing a stud for the driver's side engine mount?

Originally posted by VTECPOWER@Aug 13 2005, 11:27 PM
[post=539791]Quoted post[/post]​

I dont think so. I know that same mount on my LS's only had one stud. I may be wrong.

Originally posted by VTECPOWER@Aug 13 2005, 11:27 PM
[post=539791]Quoted post[/post]​

No it's not missing the stud. I've seen several come that way. Sorry everyone it's no longer available. Changed my mind and decided to put this motor in my EG. wish me luck

Back