FS: b18, ecu

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I still got my b18a from my 91 gs, and the ecu as well for sale, will sell both for cheap, although the shipping on the engine will be a lot of course cuz it weighs so much, let me know.

located in oregon 97702...
what's the motor like??

hey i'm located in maine, and i doubt theres anyway to get it down to 150 for shipping, because i dont' get a discount cuz i'm not part of a company. The motor is in decent shape, needs timing belt, clutch, and waterpump, but that should all be replaced with a motor swap anyway. Let me know.

got the tranny? give me a shipped price to 64015... please let me know asap. Also how many miles and all that sort of shit.

Originally posted by LeanMeanMarine@Feb 13 2004, 12:06 PM
got the tranny? give me a shipped price to 64015... please let me know asap. Also how many miles and all that sort of shit.

well i do have the tranny but its in the process of being sold, if u still want the engine let me know, it needs waterpump, timing belt, and clutch, but all should be replaced during a swap anyway. Other than that it runs fine. Email me if you really want it.

Back