FS: B18A1, ls tranny, PR4 OBD0, Z10 for crx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

riceboy

I have to pull everything out of the crx that I have had for two years now, and sell it all, so I have a
B18A1 with right at 100KMI, maybe a little less, the motor came out of a 92 automatic, and then I didnt dog on it once I got it int he car, just used it for transportation.

A LS cable tranny out of a 91 LS, third grinds, but I never grind it cause I always shift at three grand for gas milage.

OBD0 PR4 ECU out of a 91 LS

A Z10 radius rod kit for a cr-x, it is bent a little on the passenger side, but not where it effects performance, I painted it black, cause red is a loud color on a yellow car.

I can get pics for this stuff probably, but it will be a little trouble, cause I dont have a digi camera, IM me with offers or questions on whatever your interested in.

I have another classifieds ad for place racing mounts and linkage to do the b-series crx swap also.

how much do you want for the complete swap w/ the place racing links and mounts, does that include the wiring harness? adn where are you located?

best offer yet on the Z10, by someone who has seen it, is three bills, and for the swap, for everything, mounts linkage, motor, tranny, ecu, z10, Ive got someone interested at two grand, so thats my price for everything. I've got a 91 Si wiring harness, but its not in that grea of condition, but if you need it for the swap, Ill throw it in also, im located in dallas

edit- reason that the si harness isnt in good condition, is that the condensor fan fuse spot in the fuse box is fubar, and the oil presure sensor isnt that great, but it will read, needs some heat shrink

oh yea, one thing the swap soesnt have is a distributor, but those can be gotten from a junkyard for a bill, no biggie, I got a b16 distributor that will fit with only one bolt holding it in, but since I can sell it for $250, I will want a little bit extra for it, but if your doing an LS swap, I would get the LS distributor, but lemme know

if ya buy the swap I'll throw in a the used ACT Xtreme plate with SS disk that I was using, shit, its no good to me if someone is buying the swap.

Ok, never mind on the Z10s. Being broke sucks. I'll go with my junkyard solution.

:lol:

They are traction bars, they help eliminate wheel hop.

Back