FS: b18c swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hybridsol

i'm sellin the motor outta my ls so i can finally go h22. Its a 97 gsr motor,ls tranny, arp headstuds, p73 pistons (integra type r), rebuilt about 7kish miles ago, comes with harness, chipped prelude ecu, mounts, shift linkage and complete motor. I'll try to figure out how to get pics on here. Asking 2500obo, will ship at buyers expence, serial number on the block is 3301819 contact: mysticspiral540@aol.com b18c1 b18c

I might be interested.

Depends on where you're located. I found a gsr swap at the local import salvage yard today for $2500.

i'm located in northwest ohio, any questions feel free to ask, the pics will be up later tonight, sorry i said yesterday, but its not my camera so i have to wait for it to get here

come on, someone has to have money for this, no reasonable offers refused, i need money, and or an h22a swap, long block etc

i might be interested i would just need the longblock though not the complete swap what would you be able to do that for if at all

i dunno, cause i need to get 2800 for all the stuff, and the ls tranny prly won't go for much more than like 400ish so 2400 for the long block,

down to 2500obo, dude that offered 2500 backed out now so its up for grabs at 2500, need to sell cause i wanna start my swap

What up man? Would you be willing to part with any other stuff off the motor? Do you have ps components, ac brackets and stuff for a gsr? Also, my buddy was looking for a gsr for about 2300 but I'll get back to you.

well up again unless someone knows of a cheap shipping company, cause i can't find any close to me (45840) for as cheap as what the buyer wanted to pay, so motor is up again 2500 firm pick up preffered, if you want it shipped you figure the stuff out thanks chad

yo im interested but i aint got no cash on me...prolly take awhile cuz i still gotta sell my shit too...so im interested but i dont think you could wait for the money...but if u can lemme kno...

im interested but for 2500 i can get a newier engine. I need this engine bad. My gsr motor just blew out of my 95 gsr. But i only have about $1000 so spend on the motor right now. Just the motor though, nothing else. If you are willing to work out like a payment plan for about 2 months where i can pay the differance then we can work something out. At my job i make about a grand a week. So im good for the money. Well let me know

sorry i want the money all at once, and i'd like to see where you can get a 97 or newer full gsr drop out witha chipped ecu, and half built bottom end for less than 2500, please people don't lowball me

I might be intrested but would like to see some pics if you have them, the link didnt work. you can send them to hifloaudio@hotmail.com. I can most likely pick it up, but it would be on a weekend as im in il. how far are you from chicago? I have all the money too. thanks KYLE

Back