FS: BNIB Darton MID Sleeve Kit Honda B18 block

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Those look like Diesel engine sleeves.. I just pulled the heads on my B18 and B20b and I don't know how in the world those would fit either block.
The thickness of the whole bore side (including stock liner) is only around .300!! and the water gap isn't much thicker.
The thread is under higher stock compression pistons for B20b I think.. there is a great pic of a block showing the top of the bores.

E

"They" may have sold you the wrong sleeves

Those are totally the right sleeves. When you use a mid the engine shop basically bores out the original cylinders, and the mids are almost drop in ready.

Hey man, sorry I didn't get back to you this weekend. I was really busy with work. I still want the sleeves if you still have them. Let me know ASAP and we can do business.

Hey man, sorry I didn't get back to you this weekend. I was really busy with work. I still want the sleeves if you still have them. Let me know ASAP and we can do business.

Yes they are still available my paypal is supragod98@hawaii.rr.com. As soon as you send payment I will pack it up and ship it out.

Back