Fs: Brand New Je Pistons

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i got some 84mm 9.1 pistons. they were for my turbo set up but i had a change of mind. i got them still in the box with rings. i'm taking reasonable offers. let me know guys! thanks

alan

WTF? what don't you understand? i had a gsr bottom end bored out to 84mm, i was running a b16a head on it. the compression is 9.1. if you use a b18c1 head the compression comes up to 9.3. they will fit any 84mm sleeve.

Originally posted by kickuaround@Jun 21 2003, 08:21 PM
WTF? what don't you understand? i had a gsr bottom end bored out to 84mm, i was running a b16a head on it. the compression is 9.1. if you use a b18c1 head the compression comes up to 9.3. they will fit any 84mm sleeve.

what don't i understand??? :lol: you are selling pistons right? not cams? and where do the pistons go? in the block, not the head ;)

but your compression will differ from what head you use. seeing how the b16a head's combustion chamber is a little bigger. if you use these pistons with a gsr head let's say the compression will be 9.2:1

Originally posted by kickuaround@Jun 22 2003, 09:25 PM
but your compression will differ from what head you use. seeing how the b16a head's combustion chamber is a little bigger. if you use these pistons with a gsr head let's say the compression will be 9.2:1

If you read one of your post...you said they will fit "INTO" any vtec head...and we all know pistons don't go in the head. now i understand what you are trying to say but we are not talking about what compression these pistons are going to give you, we are talking about what motor they will fit into, and you said you got them for a b16 head?! i was just joking in hopes you would find your own mistake and laugh along with me but instead we now have to go back to the...

:wtf: Nevermind

they will fit into a b20 BLOCK, or a b16, b18 BLOCK that is bored out to 84mm. if anyone is intrested in the pistons i still have them. thanks.

alan

Originally posted by kickuaround@Jun 23 2003, 07:08 PM
they will fit into a b20 BLOCK, or a b16, b18 BLOCK that is bored out to 84mm. if anyone is intrested in the pistons i still have them. thanks.

alan

:worthy: :lol:

Back