FS: Civic & Crx tail lights

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

baker423

92-95 Civic Coupe/Sedan OEM tail lights painted all RED, nice shape.
Comes with bulb harnesses.
$50 shipped
8a12qw.th.jpg

Pair of ORIGINAL, JDM HONDA, 92-95 Civic OEM headlights. These headlights will fit and "plug n play" into ALL 92-95 Civic Hatchbacks & Coupes, no modifications needed. The headlights are made of plastic and are Original JDM Honda headlights made by Stanley. The lights are in great shape, are NOT cracked or broken and look amazing. Also included are a pair of JDM OEM Style clear corner lights. These are replica JDM lights, they also are in great shape, are NOT broken or cracked, fit perfectly like OEM and DO NOT LEAK! Lastly, the headlights DO come with NEW, JDM Polarg h4h bulbs that emit a very bright, white light. Looks great at night and provide awesome visibilty.

SOLD

I picked up a set of BRAND new, all clear tail lights.(Not altezza style!)
The tails are like the 90/91 style, with the trim like border around the light. So to keep me looking legal and not look ricey...I lightly sanded, masked off the appropriate area, lightly painted away then put a couple coats of clear coat on them. They came out great and really give the car a different look! They are in great shape, no cracks, fit great and DO NOT LEAK!
I went back to OEM tails and need to sell these so i can pick up a few more parts for my Crx that i need.
SOLD

88-89 Crx OEM Tail lights
Nice shape, will fit 88-91 Crx's.
SOLD

Picture046.jpg

Picture045.jpg

All items located in Upstate Central NY, zip 14882.

Email or pm me if interested in anything.

Last edited:
Crx Red & Clear tail lights SOLD to arsenal55.

Bump for the other stuff still FOR SALE!

Last edited:
Bump, still looking to sell the 92-95 Coupe tail lights.

Back