Fs Civic Ef $1,200

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jokersmoke2

hey i have a 91 honda civic hatch back dx teil the bodys in almost mint condition i bought the car from an old lady and she bought the car new in 91 the car does not run because i was goin to switch it to mpfi but i ran into some trouble and need money the motors is in the car and will run 145,000 on the car car has $900 H&R coilovers you can see more pics on my myspace MySpace /ooomikey im asking $1,200 obo trade also thanks, mike
civic3.jpg
civic1.jpg

Last edited:
Interested Buyer

Hay man I'm currently on the look for a new hatchback i just sold my old one for a camaro and fully regret it....I'm in summerville south carolina....so where is the car located at i'd like to come have a look at it and get it if it aint too far away

1200 for and ef shell, damn man not hatin but ive bought a running rust free si for that dude and you took off the wheels!! gl tho

Yeah I paid $450 for my EF with no rust and a running motor. Then got a B16 swap for $800. I love it when people dont know what they have.

yo im not tryin to b a dick but it says obo 1200 was my starting price....why do u guys always have to b so negative

plus the coilovers on the car are 900 dollars yea there no cheap ebay coils so i dnt wanna rip myself off sry if im comin off as a dick but were im from ur lucjy if u find a ef hatch that has lil or no rust an if u are from were im from let me kno were all these almost mint hatchs are sittin

Back