FS:Comptech Race Header, Skunk stg 3 Cams, B17 w/ctr pistons, lots of

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

vtecjj

For Sale: Lots of STOCK Honda/Acura Throttle Bodies:
I have the following STOCK Honda/Acura Throttle Bodies, ALL WITH TPS & MAP SENSORS:
’99 B18c1 GSR: $150 shipped
’94 B18c GSR: $150 shipped
’99 B16a Civic SI: $150 shipped
’95 LS, B18b: $100 shipped
’95 H22a Prelude VTEC: $150 shipped
’00 H22a Prelude VTEC: $150 shipped
Email: vtecjj@yahoo.com for more info and pics

AND For Sale, I have a B16a Throttle Body-bored by GUDE
64mm tapers down to 62mm, No Sensors, $150 shipped
Email: vtecjj@yahoo.com for more info and pics

Plus I have For Sale: AEM B-Series Blue Cam Gears
SOLD

Comptech Header:
SOLD

For Sale SKUNK Stage 3 B-Series Cams:
SOLD

For Sale B17a engine w/ CTR Pistons
SOLD

:werd:
$375 is what those Skunk2 knock off cams by OBX go for... not saying they are bad but $375 for actual stage 3 units from skunk2 sound too good to be true.

Prices are firm-

(don't laugh) never have paypal'ed, usually my buyers know me from the racetrack and they send me a money order and I ship out their parts

jonathan M

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
:werd:
$375 is what those Skunk2 knock off cams by OBX go for... not saying they are bad but $375 for actual stage 3 units from skunk2 sound too good to be true.

Dude, why do you have to hate? These are actual Skunk stg3 cams. I road race professionally and these cams were provided to me by skunk themselves. If you want I can email you the pics of the cams, boxes , part number tags and receipt. You can even call them yourself and ask if I have the cams they send me. Ask for Mark Dawson. His provided me with the cams. whats your email I'll sent you pics.

I also have a B16a shortblock and B17a crank and rods if you're interested
email privately at : vtecjj@yahoo.com

jonathan m.
why do I have to hate? lol no hating here buddy. c'mon man, peep the situation... you come on here with 9 total post trying to sell some cams that are easily worth $800. you don't think that sounds fishy? I never said you were lying, I simply said it sounded too good to be true. Now if you can back it up with those pics and those vouches, someone will jump all over those cams because that's one hell of a deal right there. Hell I might even buy them.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

why do I have to hate? lol no hating here buddy. c'mon man, peep the situation... you come on here with 9 total post trying to sell some cams that are easily worth $800. you don't think that sounds fishy? I never said you were lying, I simply said it sounded too good to be true. Now if you can back it up with those pics and those vouches, someone will jump all over those cams because that's one hell of a deal right there. Hell I might even buy them.

send me your email address, and I'll email you the pix. (don't laugh) don't know how to post the pix on the thread-

email: vtecjj@yahoo.com

The reason why I'm selling them @ $375 is because I didn't pay $800 for them since they sponsored our team.

jonathan
dude, I'm not laughing because i've been on this website for 3 years and I still don't know how to post pics in the threads lol
e-mail me @ BSeriesILLESt1@adelphia.net
if you find a buyer quick, just sell the cams to them because I gotta buy a Throttle Body, some shocks, and a traction bar first.

375 shipped? I'll take them fri. Pm me with your info. I know its too good to be true. But i'll give it a try. send me pics to Taco15@hotmail.com

and DONT FORGET THE PART #'S. Thanks.

Quoted post[/post]]
375 shipped? I'll take them fri. Pm me with your info. I know its too good to be true. But i'll give it a try. send me pics to Taco15@hotmail.com

and DONT FORGET THE PART #'S. Thanks.

They're almost sold. just waiting for the guy to pay pal me. If it doesn't come through, I'll let you know. And yes they're real.

jonathan

Quoted post[/post]]
Emailed about cams.

In my email, you said Cam Gears, here you say cams. I sent you pics of the cam gears and left my #. Give me a call

jonathan

Back