fs crx hatch and tail lights

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

d16X

i am selling the hatch and tail lights from my 90hf the hatch is in great condition all the heating works on it.50.00 for the hatch and 25.00 for the tails. i have pics if any one interested i will email u the pics

load up the pics on here. jus go to the gallery and make an albumn, then load your pics, its stupid easy. then post the pics.

i tried i cant find out how 2 up load them so i will just email them if any one needs them

thats cool man but if u know any one that wants them let me know

if your having trouble sellin them, i'll take just the driver's side...i understand you prob don't want to sell them that way, but if your willing to let it go at a good price, ill take it...shoot me a price shipped to 91711,

some body please buy my hatch and tails new price 20 for the tails and 40 for the hatch the hatch is in perfect condition all the heating and defrosters on it work great

i need the left (drivers) side taillight

email me diamondthief@hotmail.com

i'm located in Maple Lake Minnesota 55358 so you would have to box it and send it.

you can set up an account @ www.paypal.com and I can pay directly into your checking account, or you can trust me and I'll mail a post dated check. I need that light!

Back