FS:crx w/ b18b swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b18vtecrx

well guys i recently finished my b18b swap in my crx but just can't afford the rest that comes with it, i can't afford insurance,registration or smog due to this project taking so much time and money so enough with the complaining heres what shes got.

89' crx HF
b18b swap w/ b16 tranny (running obd-0)
brand new ACT clutch
place racing polyurethane motor mounts
hasport shift linkage
relocated battery to the rear with a moroso battery box
rear and front upper strut bars
lowered on prortline racing springs
short shifter
sony X-plode cd player and speakers
totally re-did the interior, it is now red and black with integra seats.
intake (not 50 state legal)

heres the only bad part.... i dont have the money to get a new cat that isn't gutted and i haven't welded a bung on the manifold for the O2 sensor so once those are done it will more then likely pass smog and ref fine.

the body isn't so great but that can be fixed easily.
once again i dont want to sell but for a good enough price i will let it go since this project has taken all my money. do to the fact that i havent had a chance to smog it. i will be selling the car "AS IS". please let me know if anybody is interested so yea she isn't smogged or registered. sorry no pics but if people want they can come by and check it out. peace -mike

im located in the bay area of california zip code 94928.

TTT somebody please buy this it would help me out a lot. thnx -mikew

oopsie.....can a mod move this to the cars for sale section since i accidently posted it in the parts for sale section? thnx for future help. -mike

Back