FS: D-series SI tranny, Starter, EG Headlights

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

where r u located? how much would shipping be to 07204? does the tranny have any grinds? does it need anything else?

Originally posted by jr5@Aug 19 2005, 12:06 AM
where r u located? how much would shipping be to 07204? does the tranny have any grinds? does it need anything else?
[post=542226]Quoted post[/post]​

No grinds, and yes I can ship it, but I live in Mesa, AZ 85213 and shipping to the east coast is expensive. Last time I checked it was just over $100.00 just to ship through UPS. It weighs about 85 lbs so if you find cheaper shipping let me know. No the tranny doesn't need anything else, just take yours off and bolt this one up. You can use your same starter and clutch.

OMG 100 BUCKS?!?! isnt this the tranny everyone was suggesting to me to get?? b16 righht?? will it fit with my 91 LS?? i live in SO CAL so shipping isnt that bad... REALLY interested.. :) .. does the 100 include shipping?? pleeeease

Originally posted by y0iTsDEENOSE@Aug 19 2005, 05:42 AM
OMG 100 BUCKS?!?! isnt this the tranny everyone was suggesting to me to get?? b16 righht?? will it fit with my 91 LS?? i live in SO CAL so shipping isnt that bad... REALLY interested.. :) .. does the 100 include shipping?? pleeeease
[post=542281]Quoted post[/post]​

No it won't work on your ls. It is a 93 civic SI tranny so it will only work with SOHC motors, and 100 does not include shipping.

Originally posted by jr5@Aug 19 2005, 05:30 AM
i really dont know any shipping methods, i though u would know
[post=542278]Quoted post[/post]​

I use UPS, but was giving you the option to find another shipper that may be cheaper. As far as shipping they are the cheapest I have found.

I am interested in the transmission.

can you post another picture of the ID stamp by the filler hole.
The one you posted is a little blurry

i have a d15b which is jdm i would like to buy your tranny will it fight it should right and do u have a clutch for it by chance

sorry guys, I haven't been on this site in a while to update it. The tranny and starter were already sold, thanks for looking.

Back