FS -D16A6 Head/Cam

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Kracer427

have a torn apart head from a 91 CRX Si (D16A6). I have little use for it now that i just got a different engine to swap in my hatch. Guy i got it from gave it to me kinda dirty so i'm in the process of cleaning it up hella nice, degreasing it and removing all of the old head gasket and doing valve adjustments. Head had 100,000 on it but appears to be in great shape, just greasy. It's been agrued as one of the best flowing d-series heads honda made and has a really aggresive cam in it stock. Great for a few extra horses if you wanted to swap NA d-series heads (i.e. D15b7). The mid-upper range torque increase is great. Or i could give you just the cam, that you would have to zero out with an adjustable cam gear. Check out AlternativeHonda.com's tech articles for more info. $100 OBO. Also available for sale: '92 Civic CX tranny (long gears good for turbo) and a D-series turbo manifold for the T3 turbo (stainless steel but looks like it has a ceramic coating, doesn't rust though so beats me) never used the manifold, asking $250.

Back