FS: DA seats

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

90siTuner

Got some ish if anybody wants it:

Located in CT:

pair of seats
rough shape (good for a recover, cheap)

lol. my bad. the parts arent at my house right now they should be here on monday once i go get em

Quoted post[/post]]
any chance you figured out how much got the midshaft!
are you looking for one? The auto and 5 spd intermidiate shafts are different. They are the same but if you look closely at the auto one, the part that bolts to the block doesn't sit back far enough to bolt flush to the block and be in the tranny flush at the same time.

What kind of condition are the tail lights in? I might have a friend who's interested.

I actually need the brake swap. I have everything but the rear arms and ebrake cables. When I got mine they were in pieces.

Ive got the booster, cylinder and valve, i really just need the arms and the ebrake cables so i can put together the set that I have. Then Ill have a brake set for sale. If you have an idea what shipping would be like let me know. whats your location? might be able to pick it up instead.

You could take out the discs and pads if youd like to reduce the weight. Ive got new ones waiting.

nm,just saw the location, that would be a negative on the pick up.

are you willing to split the arms from the rest of the brake swap?

wasssup?

just wanted to know if you had the master cyclinder and the heater core.
I think my motor is shot and i am not getting any heat in my car.
Still cold here in NY so let me know what da deal is....

steve

Quoted post[/post]]
wasssup?

just wanted to know if you had the master cyclinder and the heater core.
I think my motor is shot and i am not getting any heat in my car.
Still cold here in NY so let me know what da deal is....

steve

sorry man the car got taken all i got left thats not in the list is a driver side fender

Back