FS Dell Notebook

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

94CivicSlow

I need to sell my laptop to pay for my car parts. :evil:

D600.jpg

Its about 3 months old. I bought it from a lady who cracked the LCD when it was brand new. I work at an authorized Dell Service center and I was able to buy a new LCD cheap on ebay brand new and repair the laptop. 1 Month warranty

Specs are:

Dell Latitude D600
Pentium M 1.7 2mb cache
512mb DDR
60 gig hard drive
DVD Reader/CDRW Combo drive
Power Adapter

Software
Valid Clean Winxp SP2 Install

Asking 575$

got any actual pics of the laptop ?What condition is it in? Dell has this same laptop on sale for $499 is that your best price?

Actually- 499? You're wrong.

Below is a link to dells inventory of D600's

http://outlet.us.dell.com/Dispatcher?targe...rcDetail=series

They range from 939$-1439$

With the specs the one I have has, dell wants over 1200$

Link to prove:
http://outlet.us.dell.com/Dispatcher?targe...256706&tgtSeg=B

I am asking less than 50% of that cost. Sorry, not flexable on price.

If you need actual pictures then I will take some, I said its mint- I am offering a warranty also.

I use the D610 daily for work. It's a decent laptop, but nothing extraordinary. We get them from Dell for $800 new with everything, including a dockingstation and monitor stand.
SO that's just a little comparisson to set the appropriate pricing.

^ Please dont post in my thread.

Thats a business bulk price. Try buying one from their website.. theyre 1400+ and thats not even the laptop I am selling.

I am asking 575$. THAT IS WHAT I WILL SELL IT FOR. If you dont agree with my pricing, fine, move on. I dont know why everyone feels so compelled to post in my thread and NO POSTS SO FAR have been interest in my item.

You ALL have also shown no links to any PROCLAIMED prices.

Cliffnotes: PLease respect peoples for sale threads.

I didn't say to lower the price at all. It was more of a free bump than anything. But if you're gonna get bent out of shape over a COMMENT on a PUBLIC FORUM, don't even bother posting. Put it on ebay.

stop whining.... i tried to seel my dell inspiron 5150 here ... which is far greater than yours and no bites... Try a forum for computers. Or ebay? You will get alot more offers there.

TurboMirage is the only one who contributed, and all he did is bump the thread. Prowler, by posting a price you at least seemed to insinuate how you felt about his price. Why else would you say it? For your benefit?

In many other forums, all of this shit would be deleted. Who cares what you think the price should be.

"**Forum Rules**

1. No Threadjacking. If you're not interested in buying it, then dont respond.

4. Meaningless replies, complaining of high prices, etc will be deleted. If you don't like it, don't buy it. It's that simple.
"

Locked by request of thread starter.

:locked:

HondaSwap Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back