FS: DOHC ZC Longblock, spare head, other goodies

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jspekter7

Okay, I just swapped out my ZC for built d15/d16y8 minime and I'm going to be boosting this, so my old stuff is for sale.
  • DOHC ZC Longblock (mainly complete, needs a distributer I was using an Si distributer modified) $400 obo
  • DOHC Head - rebuilt (not ported) no valve cover - $200 obo
  • Pair of ZC stock camshafts and gears (not the ones from the longblock, extras I picked up that were going to be reground, just didn't get around to it) $offer
  • ZC Intake Manifold, throttlebody, fuel rail $offer(s)
  • Pair of Fidanza Cam Gears, made for B-series, but they are supposed to work on ZC's as well, never used (blue, 5-bolt style like Skunk2's) $200 obo
  • New in Box IAT sensor for ZC (use this if your throwing a code 10) was $50 new, will do $40 shipped
  • Also, b-series mounts for EF Civic/CRX (not HASport) These have never been used because I opted to go a different route than the b16 for the recent swap - $120
I am flexible with all of these prices, don't be afraid to ask. I will also cut some of the prices for anyone who's interested in multiple items, plus that will cut down their shipping cost. I am trying to fund my boost project for the new motor.

And, info on the ZC longblock, runs strong, I bought it about a year and a half ago with the estimate of 30-45k (like most JDM motors) I have put about 8k on it and it's never been to the strip, just some spirited driving around town. The only mods I did to this motor were an intake, I had Magnecor wires on there and NGK copper core V-power plugs.

Pictures of The Goods

does zc come w/ tranny? and the ONLY thing it needs is a dizzy, it has wires and plugs? and can you check shipping to 64151?

Back