FS DSM 450cc blue tops and 1g Mani h23/f22

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

KyleCrews

Well the stuff is now on ebay so here it is:

starion conquest intercooler sold
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/starion-con...sspagenameZWDVW

450cc DSM injectors blue top 450 injector
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/450cc-DSM-i...000689944QQrdZ1

1g DSM eclipse talon laser BOV b.o.v with pipe Sold
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1g-DSM-ecli...000696853QQrdZ1

Well my prelude took a dump on me. I was just cruising down the interstate at around 50 when the car just shut off. Got the car towed home and pulled the timing cover and the belt was snapped. I thought the maybe because of the low compression ratio of the h23 I might not have srewed anything up. Pulled the head and half of the intake and half of the exhaust valve were bent. Not bad but I was getting no compression on it. The block is fine though and there doesn't look to be any damage on the pistons. I will be selling the block and head shortly but that is not what this tread is for but if you want this stuff email me at jason2004212004@yahoo.com and we can talk.

Now on the the stuff for sale. I have been buying turbo parts to the the DSMh23 turbo but I am giving that up since the car is going to need a new engine and then it will be for sale cuz I bought a Nissan Spec-v (sorry guys)

Anyways stuff for sale is:

TD05H 14b turbo with slightly ported exhaust flange comes with the lines attached although some have the ends cut off to put a hose on it. No in and out shaft play and side to side play is in spec and no leaks as I am the one that pulled it off my friends car and it worked fine then no smoke. Want to get around sold

Starion Intercooler in pretty good shape has the usual rock damage and stuff but nothing major and pressure test to 25lbs sold

90-94 Eclipse Turbo Mani with the holes slotted to fit on the h23. I have also heard that it fits the f22 engins as well. I had it sand blasted and coated with 1500 degree black high temp paint so I looks almost brand new. 30+shipping

DSM 450cc Blue Top injectors are in great shape except for one of the little black plasitc covers on the bottom that protect the tip is missing but does not hurt performance I ran them in my car with my safc and they ran fine. new price 60shipped

4' Blue Silicone Hose coupler 2.25". It is a four foot long piece that you cut to the size you want. Same thing the sell on ebay for $38. I want sold

1g DSM BOV with pipe great condition Sold

there are probably a few more things i am missing an will add later. I will only take paypal or local pickup if you are in the jax fl area email me with a phone number an we can talk. jason2004212004@yahoo.com best way to get ahold of my is email as I normally check it everday. I am looking to get

Does the 14b have the O2 housing still on it? I'm interested in it and maybe the intercooler. What are the dimensions of the intercooler?

The turbo comes with the turbo, O2 housing(which was slightly ported on the exit port) and j pipe which comes off the outlet on the compresser(you need this because to the flange on the compressor housing. All lines still attached but have been cut so that hoses can be fitted on and I do have the stock DSM oil return line to go with it.

I got these deminsions online and have not measured it myself but if you want I can measure and take pics tomorrow if you want

Core: 16.5"x2.625"x8"

Overall: 22"x3.25"x8.5"

Inlet/Outlet: 2 1/4"

Mike, the starion i/c isnt good for high boost. if you're running up to... 12psi, then buy it :)

Originally posted by KyleCrews+Sep 11 2005, 09:58 PM-->
The turbo comes with the turbo, O2 housing(which was slightly ported on the exit port) and j pipe which comes off the outlet on the compresser(you need this because to the flange on the compressor housing. All lines still attached but have been cut so that hoses can be fitted on and I do have the stock DSM oil return line to go with it.
[post=552848]Quoted post[/post]​

Excellent. Thanks for grabbing all that info. I'm very interested in the turbo- but I can't buy it immediately. I'll PM you with more details.

TurboMirage
@Sep 12 2005, 02:56 PM
Mike, the starion i/c isnt good for high boost. if you're running up to... 12psi, then buy it :)
[post=553171]Quoted post[/post]​

Well, it would be for the truck- so I'm looking at about 10psi max. That will be plenty enough for the KA24E, and about as much as I would want to run on the stock pistons.

Rough graph I made with estimates on flow:
https://hondaswap.com/~mike/turbo/td05h-14b-cfm_ka24.jpg

I already have a DSM intercooler, so it might be possible that I would just keep it and run a small top mount setup with a hood scoop feeding it. It should be sufficient to dump 250whp worth of heat on the intake charge without heat soaking too badly. Hell, the DSM guys do run upwards of 17-18psi on their stock systems, right? Sure- they're overboosting- but it still works on their 2.0s.

bump turbo is pending sale need to sell the rest going on ebay tomorrow night if no more offers on the other stuff

Bump only a few things left for sale check the original post. Also the h23 block has been sold but I still have the head with a few bent valves(head includes everything including valve cover and sensors with intake mani and exhaust mani) but I will not sell the head until friday when I get the parts car and make sure that I don't need any parts from the head will be getting a 93 prelude vtec parts car on friday and be parting out minus engine but tranny and other stuff will be for sale. Will post a new topic on it though when I get it.

Well the injectors didn't sell on ebay. Willing to take 60 shipped. Any takers before I relist?

Back