FS: Earl's Steel Braided Brake Lines

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

YBLEGAL

Regular Member w/ Cheese
Up for sale are Earl's steel braided brake lines.

YBLEGAL - Earl's Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines

I bought these while I was doing my rear disk brake conversion and they don't match up with the '90 Integra calipers I'm using.

They are Earl's part # ERL-28L240 ment for a '99-'00 Civic Si. They can probably be used for others as well. All the banjo fittings have a 20deg side bend. These are brand new never used, just without the packaging.

earls28l240.jpg

I'm asking $75, buyer pays for shipping unless they can pickup. Shipping should be nothing more than $10 via USPS to anywhere in the US.

I accept PayPal only.
Ebay userID: YBLEGAL1605 [I'm legit]

:thumbsup:

Last edited:
bump, will consider offers

i'd rather hook up a board member before puttin it on ebay

anybody need these?

i suppose fronts look odd, but that's how it's sold. hmm, currently doing suspension, could use omni front or rear camber kit, or both. what do u want to trade? entice me

the only thing you should be worried about is the caliper connection side. that 20 deg bend in the banjo may not cooperate with the channel they are usually to sit in. length was fine. that spring there on the front lines just helps to lessen the wear on the top connection when turning the wheels.

i looked at your recent FS threads...not many aftermarket parts or stuff i need sorry. could use cash instead. i'd like to get a camber kit on it before its all put back together

and it would have to be brand new omni power. i'm picky :p

lol offer me up some parts fabrication! your close to me anyway, geographicly speaking.

still in need of omni power camber kit.

could also use samco blue radiator hoses.

or a spoon 70mm throttle body.

or ram style exhaust manifold.

or offer me something. i'll never be able to think of everything i need. key points to hit are, aftermarket, or new, or better than OEM quality, or power adders. or you can buy em cash if you really want them. i could possibly say 75 shipped only for you fabrication.com since your trying to make a deal, and you seem like you need/want them.

2000 Civic EX

1995 JDM B16 OBD1

Last edited:
biggity bump bump bump-a-roony! few hours left on ebay

i bought my camber kit. front and rear.

offer up. idk what i need. nothing really. interest me.

i'd rather take money, because i need to buy 15 more feet of -3 steel braided line to finish my tuck :)

Back