FS: EF/EG Parts/B series Blocks/Heads/Motors/Trans

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hybrid89

thistownsucks...
I got to get rid of some motors/blocks/heads/parts that have been in my garage for a bit,waitng to be worked on. I don't have the time to get to it all, so I am offering it to the loyal members o' Hondasap. I have many CRX/Civic (EF/EF ) OEM parts, D16A6/B18a/B16a blocks/heads/completes/trannys/etc. I am in the middle of getting a complete list together, but I wanted to throw this thread out to let you know now. I am in need of CASH QUICK. You can add a reply/PM/ or Write me at bigmoneymatt@socal.rr.com. I am in So Cal, but am willing to ship. I also accept paypal. Let me know what you need and I will let you know if I have it and how much. Please only equiries about parts that are from a 95 or older. I don't really own anything newer at this point with the exception of universal bolt-ons. Talk soon. :D

In need of lots of little parts. Here they are:

-All tranny mount bolts (ones that bolts trany to motor and rear mount)
-starter
-alternator and mount brackets w/ bolts
-shift linkage

All the parts that are needed must fit the b-series motor into 92+ civic.
Try to get me price and shipping to St Paul, MN 55106.

Looking for a B16 (a B17 tranny would be better) Cable tranny for a reasonable price. Shipped to Las Cruces, NM

I'll have to get back to you later on the tranny. I don't have one at my house, but one of my goods friends has a Y1 w/ LSD for sale. Not sure if he still has it. I'll let you know if he does.

B18 Block. I have a bare block (clean) ready for whatever you want to put in it. Make an offer. Also where are you located?

Originally posted by hybrid89@Jul 8 2003, 03:33 PM
I'll have to get back to you later on the tranny. I don't have one at my house, but one of my goods friends has a Y1 w/ LSD for sale. Not sure if he still has it. I'll let you know if he does.

I would appreciate that, please let me know.

a complete d15b7 with ecu and what not pm me with price

92CivicCX I will get back to you later this evening. Leaving work. Gotta go commute. Talk soon

my cx motor is fucked

so far i can get a d16y7 with 30,000 miles 500 shipped
or a d15b7 for 350 plus shipping with 120,000 miles

i need something soon with in a month. to save shipping i do not need header or intake manifold thanks

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Jul 8 2003, 06:16 PM
my cx motor is fucked

so far i can get a d16y7 with 30,000 miles 500 shipped
or a d15b7 for 350 plus shipping with 120,000 miles

i need something soon with in a month. to save shipping i do not need header or intake manifold thanks

92civiccx, check your PM. I'm gonna be selling my d15b7 soon.

Do you have a midshaft and halfshafts for a 90-93 LS? I don't want the JDM stuff anymore. I want something I can replace at Vato-Zone or Pep-Boys now. ;)

I could also use a BARE B16a block and a BARE B16a head.

Back