FS: Entire D Series engine part out!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Woodster

Hey everyone, Ive got a d15b7 that I am completely parting out, or maybe will be willing to ship it at the expense of the buyer.
I HAVE EVERYTHING, INCLUDING:::

Intake Manifold
Exhaust Manifold
Mounts($7.50 shipped per mount)
Distributer and Wires(New 5k miles ago)
Axles(HEAVY, shipping will be quite a lot, looking for $35 + Shipping)
Linkage
COMPLETE BLOCK, HEAD, EVERYTHING(Make Offer)

SOLD ITEMS
Fuel Pressure Regulator
Fuel line from fuel rail to fuel filter
Throttle Body
Valve Cover
EVAP Purge Solenoid

You name it, pm me or ask on here, and if its still available, we can work on a price!

5.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

$5 for the EVAP Purge valve. Little round thingy off the back of the IM.

Got some prices up! Come on guys! This engine needs to be removed from my garage quickly! Ive got a motorcycle coming that has no home unless this goes away!

YOu got pm!! An exhaust manifold is a hard deal to do, the shipping is gonna be killer...I just need this stuff gone so all I need is the price of shipping out of it.

Come on guys! This thing needs to basically disentegrate in my garag :). Once this and my 99 ex coupe are gone...ill be in good shape and have a place to keep my hatch!

where are you located at? mapquest this address for an distance and time. If it is the right price i will pick it up.
514 castle drive
baltimore md 21212

not bad :) i can see that happening.... today? nah really though, that motor is going to be too much to ship, i guess dont worry about my offer.

Back