FS: Everything d16y8 related

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

drunkNun

Well i think i spun a rod bearing in my d16y8(if u wanna know about it its in Engine Management under My engine screwed its self) so im done with that engine so im selling it peice by peice or as a whole. I never got around to doing anything to the inside of it but its got a skunk2 adjustable cam gear, 4-2-1 obx racing header, some off brand ram air intake, red nology hot wires, act 4puck racing clutch and act xtreme pressure plate, all of this was put on like 500 miles ago. I've also got a tanabe sway bar brand new never used still in the box with the japanese only instructions. If i think of anything else ill add it. So heres everything so far. If anyone wants to but the whole engine and tranny with everything on it just tell me.

d16y8 block spun rod bearing - no idea just toss me an offer
D16y8 Head SOLD
D16y8 Tranny with ACT 4 puck racing clutch and xtreme pressure plate
Skunk2 Adjustable cam gear (red) SOLD
Nology hot wires (red)
Off Brand ram air intake
OBX Racing 4-2-1 Header
ACT 4 Puck Racing Clutch with act Xtreme Pressure Plate
Tanabe Rear Sway Bar
Skunk2 Short Shifter(not sure if i wanna sell or not but i just put it on like 2 weeks ago so offer)
2 AC Compressors for a d16y8
2 AC Condensors for a d16y8
Brand new still in box Sparco Steering Wheel with attachable buttons. Heres a picture only mine is red in the place of the yellow And here are the buttons that attach for 2 horn buttons or a horn and a nitrous button or whatever u want it for.
D16y8 Dizzy
D16y8 Fual Rail
D16y8 Injectors
D16y8 Intake Manifold
D16y8 Throttle Body (if intake mani buyer doesnt want with it)
Power Steering Pump
Cruise Control Shiz
Stock Exhaust Manifold with heat shield
D16y8 Stock Cam Gear
-d18y8 dizzy - 50 shipped
-d16y8 radiator - 50 shipped
-d16y8 hoses (whichever ones u need) - no idea just pm me and ill tell you
-d16y8 intake manifold complete (fuel rail, injectors, sensors etc.) - 50 shipped
-no name ram air intake for d16y8 or d16z6 - like 10 bucks shipped....free pretty much. It makes a whistling sound that sounds like a turbo when u get in higher rpms....i always thought that was kinda neat lol, dunno why it does it though, probably because of the way the intake filter is made.
d16y8 alternator - no clue 50 shipped?

d16y8 rods and pistons - same as block
Skunk2 Short Shifter Selling definitely - local sell pending for $80
OBX 4-2-1 header - local sell pending for $100
d16y8 shift linkage - dunno pm me
d16y8 axles - dunno pm me.
d16y8 ITB - pm me

Quoted post[/post]]
Well i think i spun a rod bearing in my d16y8(if u wanna know about it its in Engine Management under My engine screwed its self) so im done with that engine so im selling it peice by peice or as a whole. I never got around to doing anything to the inside of it but its got a skunk2 adjustable cam gear, 4-2-1 obx racing header, some off brand ram air intake, red nology hot wires, act 4puck racing clutch and act xtreme pressure plate, all of this was put on like 500 miles ago. I've also got a tanabe sway bar brand new never used still in the box with the japanese only instructions. If i think of anything else ill add it. So heres everything so far. If anyone wants to but the whole engine and tranny with everything on it just tell me.

d16y8 block spun rod bearing - no idea just toss me an offer
D16y8 Head SOLD
D16y8 Tranny with ACT 4 puck racing clutch and xtreme pressure plate
Skunk2 Adjustable cam gear (red) SOLD
Nology hot wires (red)
Off Brand ram air intake
OBX Racing 4-2-1 Header
ACT 4 Puck Racing Clutch with act Xtreme Pressure Plate
Tanabe Rear Sway Bar
Skunk2 Short Shifter(not sure if i wanna sell or not but i just put it on like 2 weeks ago so offer)
2 AC Compressors for a d16y8
2 AC Condensors for a d16y8
Brand new still in box Sparco Steering Wheel with attachable buttons. Heres a picture only mine is red in the place of the yellow And here are the buttons that attach for 2 horn buttons or a horn and a nitrous button or whatever u want it for.
D16y8 Dizzy
D16y8 Fual Rail
D16y8 Injectors
D16y8 Intake Manifold
D16y8 Throttle Body (if intake mani buyer doesnt want with it)
Power Steering Pump
Cruise Control Shiz
Stock Exhaust Manifold with heat shield
D16y8 Stock Cam Gear
-d18y8 dizzy - 50 shipped
-d16y8 radiator - 50 shipped
-d16y8 hoses (whichever ones u need) - no idea just pm me and ill tell you
-d16y8 intake manifold complete (fuel rail, injectors, sensors etc.) - 50 shipped
-no name ram air intake for d16y8 or d16z6 - like 10 bucks shipped....free pretty much. It makes a whistling sound that sounds like a turbo when u get in higher rpms....i always thought that was kinda neat lol, dunno why it does it though, probably because of the way the intake filter is made.
d16y8 alternator - no clue 50 shipped?

d16y8 rods and pistons - same as block
Skunk2 Short Shifter Selling definitely - local sell pending for $80
OBX 4-2-1 header - local sell pending for $100
d16y8 shift linkage - dunno pm me
d16y8 axles - dunno pm me.
d16y8 ITB - pm me

hey how much for the headers. let me know...

Quoted post[/post]]
%*$&$@ Bump!

50 shipped sound ok?

Quoted post[/post]]
Pic of steering wheel ?

And also, more on the "cruise shiz" ?

Steering Wheel Pic

Steering Wheel nitrous/horn buttons

It is all brand new and still in the box, never been used, hasnt even been put together. I paid $259 for it from ultrarev.com and paid $49.99 for the buttons from the same webpage but i dont think they sell sparco products anymore. "cruise CONTROL shiz"= anything related to cruise control ie:cc module

Quoted post[/post]]
how much for the fuel rail and intake mani?

Pending a sell locally for $100 but if ur willing to pay more just tell me.

Quoted post[/post]]
WHen you spun the rod bearing what did you damage in the block?

So far all that i know that is damaged is the rod bearing. The rod might be messed up but im not sure ill be finding out tonight though cause im gonna finish taking everything out. And just so anyone who is interested knows, everything from the engine that i sell that can be heat tanked will be. I sold the cylinder head to a guy on d-series.org and heat tanked it and it came out very very nice.

in need of a/c compressor. what kind of shape is it in? how many miles? and how much shipped?

What condition is the tranny in? How many miles? How much $$$? D16y8 Tranny with ACT 4 puck racing clutch and xtreme pressure plate

got pics of a/c comp. and cond... and any of the lines? possibly fan? let me noe the total shipped 2 32444

Back