FS/FT:1996 300ex in CT.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Tyler

96 300ex, needs starter solenoid, and tie rod ends, runs, some cracks in the plastic, has dg nerfbars, swingarm skidplate, aluminum grab bar(bent),handlebars pictured are not included, comes with stock bars. asking $1000, trades?. email is tctegse@hotmail.com, and my cell is 860-307-8943, thanks. Located in CT.

SOLD!!!!

If pics below don't work go here, http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1092166

f5d3455b.jpg

the pics are working for me, there is a link in the first post to my ad on honda-tech, check it out.

damn i wish I still lived in PA. I would defenitly take that off your hands, but now that I'm here I can't ride it around the public roads, there are no courses around here and even if there were I wouldn't want to go on them. I liked riding mine around wherever I wanted.

yea, I have a lot of places to ride here, sometime's I have to take the road to get there, which sucks cause I almost lost my finger crashing in the road on my rm-z, 18 stitches....thanks for the bumps guys.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 6 2005, 01:24 PM
did mike buy this????
[post=442088]Quoted post[/post]​

Yea he bought it, he said you told him about it, Thanks.

Back