Fs/Ft 89 CRX HF

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BoostingREX

Damn were to start.Well i'am selling this 89 CRX HF because i'am planning on going to school again and i'am not going to have the time to play around with it so i would rather sell it.

Exterior
Well lets start of with the outside of the car it only has a few little dents and the body has to be alined its painted flat black it has vented fenders and a carbon fiber ZC hood i also have two sets of rims the ones on the car now are the KONIGS 15" Ultralites (1800 rims they're 10.7lbs each) but they need two new front tires back are good and the other rims are gsr fat fives and only one tires is bad but still driveable.

Interior
Ok lets start the interior is blue and black the interior of the car is a little striped and i dont have the interior cause thats the way i bought it.it's missing the carpet and some of the little plastic pieces in the back and under the dash it still has the headliner and door panels,dash,pillars,seats, and also the speaker cover and the little spare tire carpet cover.Car has two streeing wheels a gt style one that came with it and the one i put on it which is a chome and black one brand unknown,it also has carbon fiber shift knob and e-brake handle.And as far as gauges it has two a air/fuel black autometer in a single pillar pod and a 5" black autometer 8k RPM/shiftlite gauge.Has no radio or speakers.

Mods
Motor is a d15b7.It has a AEM cai,teg tb,OBX intake mani,Hp racing headers,2.5" exhust no muffler,msd blaster ss extarnal coil,with a msd cap,9mm spark plug wires.I have parts that i havnt put on the car yet that well go with it like a short throw shifter,another coil,teg ls injector,another ecu(pm5),another tb d-series.

Problems
When i bought the car i was told that the map sensor was bad so i went to the junk yard and took 4 map sensor then i saw that the colors for the harness was different.it looks to me that they used a different harness so they can use the pm6 ecu thats on the car now but the ecu is throwing a map sensor and a tps sensor code and i have tried to fix this but i have no more time to cause of work and school caming up just makes it harder.but i have a pm5 ecu that i bought off a friend so all you have to do is change the harness and its going to run perfect.

Well if you add everything up i have about 3 or 4 grand in the car its self but i'am only looking to get enough to buy a decent car so my asking price is 2200 obo with all the extra parts and rimsor trade for a hatch or coupe 92-95 or something decent.you can pm me or call me at 3057814179 my name is rey and thats my cell so you can call me anytime

Back