FS/FT: EF HB BC bodykit, Turbo, Intercooler, autometer

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

fasterimage

2 SLOW CREW
I have a Buddy club body kit for a 88-91 Honda civic HB.....I really like the rear bumper but im not to crazy about the sides or front.....I am open to trades for a blitz or something different! Also I will sell them out rite!

I also have a Autometer 5" autogauge Memory tach with shiftlite, this is brand new only taken out of the box to look at but never used! im looking to get $100 for it

I have a RHB5 VJ11 Probe turbo here with no shaft play at all, I bought two of these with the intentions of a twin turbo but only decided to use one cuz of all the work it would take....Its a rather small turbo that spools super quickly! internal wastegate, and starts at stock boost of 7 psi! $100

I also have a intercooler out of a Starion works fine....but i upgraded to a huge front mount so it looks more fearsome! $80

I also have a tripple guage pod for your pillar. $20

Also Brand new still in the original box with instructions, Spoon mirrors $40

thanks guys! I am located in Central PA, and can meet within reason!

Last edited:
no the pod will fit 3 small gauges and the tach is a 5" monster tach from autometer. I will have pics of everything for those of u who want them on monday!

interested in the turbo,
where are you located, and how much would shipping be to K7A 4S4 smiths falls Ontario Canada

Back