FS/FT: EF Sedan, 5 Speed, Clean

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Like I said, I wish it was a hatch. I'd fly out there on the company jet to get an un-molested EF hatch!
There's nothing wrong with pretending it's a hatch :ph34r: lol... Tons of east coast guys have hit me up because they are tired of rusted out cars in their area. Too bad they've all flaked so far :(

Thanks cuz... I should be trading this 4 door for a hatch soon. hatch isn't as clean as my car but it has a few things worth while like the MPFI conversion and rear disc brakes :)

word.. hop on it, some idiot went to my thread and posted my car is worth $ 1500 with parts that amount to $1000.. man people are stupid, that $1000 would probobly only get you my interior.. what a hootoo..

BUMPAGE

word.. hop on it, some idiot went to my thread and posted my car is worth $ 1500 with parts that amount to $1000.. man people are stupid, that $1000 would probobly only get you my interior.. what a hootoo..

BUMPAGE
What a hootoo bewith lol. Yeah I am gonna hop on it. i'm just waiting for my next paycheck so I can buy a new radiator for my car first. I'ma holla at you later, I might need a few things. EF9, here I come :D

What a hootoo bewith lol. Yeah I am gonna hop on it. i'm just waiting for my next paycheck so I can buy a new radiator for my car first. I'ma holla at you later, I might need a few things. EF9, here I come :D
damn man i just noticed we are switching, i have a sedan and now your gonna have a hatch.. let me know if you need parts ill help you find them, i know alot of ef heads...

Damn it i wish i would have came and checked cars out on here before i bought the 94 del sol that needs tons of work.

BUMP

Back