FS:FULL JDM b18b,b16a SWAP FOR 88-91

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hatchboy

Sleeves+boost=Love
Allrite basically i am leaving for the navy in 7 days, need to get this out of my rex and sold so i can start a turbo gsr motor whal i am in florida.what it is and what will be sold (NOT PARTING OUT)

FULL JDM b18b swap (without tranny)
JDM cable b16 j1 tranny (no grinds besides 3rd at 6k or above)
obd0 dist. (new)
HCP Mounts for 88-91
Commandflo FPR w/guage
6 puck with type r pressure plate
just tested compression last night 200's straight across
motor pulls VERY strong.
01 gsr axles
cut and welded shift linkage.
pre obd ls ecu

EVERYTHING TO GO RITE INTO 88-91

$1500 firm.
Located in washington/oregon

-dan

will consider shipping, to where?
price is nagotiable, considering trades, let me know
yes comes with hcp mounts.

how about shipping to Bend Oregon 97702??
ttt

bump for a local ef,

dont worry about shipping if your from bend, just come up to vancouver wa and pick the beast up, you wont be disapointed with it

I wish I had time to go pick it up... I work major hours, and unless I can borrow the work truck for the night and make a midnight run, I kinda have to ship it... Unless someone wants to do a delivery...

Iron how about if i meant you like halfway. somewhere in northern oregon or something. Name a place. Ask hammered, this motor is strong and pulls hard. also open to trades.

hhhmmm trades...
I have 2 speaker cabinets, an 8X16 horn and 2 15" subs in each, they retail for about 2k a piece. they're used in stadiums & clubs.

in a few days you will be out of the shit hole formaly known as BATTLE GROUND

do you take credit card? ill gladly get one :lol:

ya but seriousley you need to take me for a ride or let me drive the rex so i make my final decision

Back