FS: Full JDM H22a swap for 92-95 civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hondapowerb16a2

I have a full JDM H22a swap for sale. it is a complete swap with engine, H23 tranny, swap mounts, axles, ecu, shifter assembley, shift cables. etc. also has a dc header and an aem fuel rail and fuel regulator i will include as well. the only thing missing is an egr valve which is easy to find. it is currently in my 94 hatch. it runs great it had 35,000 mi when imported and i have only put on about 5000 mi. asking $2000 for everything. make offer if you dont need the mounts or header etc. willing to ship. email or PM me if interested. This is a complete running swap with everything you need to get your 92-95 civic up and running Thanks

Last edited:
no, i havent. it is in the car now and it runs great. if you are really interested i can try to get it done i think my buddy as the thing to do it. let me know. i know the motor is sound and in excellent running condition.

spokane ,wa I have shipped motors in the past and i am willing to ship to anywhere in the lower 48 at your expense. I will charge only what the freight company charges which should probably be under $400 give me an address and i can get you a quote. it will also be cheaper if you pick it up the trucking place instead of your house.

Last edited:
Back