FS: Greddy D16 Turbo Kit w/Intercooler and AFC Hac

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Happyman

Alright well since no one will probably pay 1700 for all of it i'm gonna split it up.

92-95 SOHC GReddy Kit w/99-00 Si Type 31v intercooler and RFL BOV - 1200$ shipped(in the U.S)

VAFC - 150 shipped
450cc DSM Injectors - 60 shipped
Resistor Box - 15 shipped
Walbro 255 fuel pimp - 80 shipped

Autometer Phantom Gauges...Boost, Air fuel, Oil Pressure....35 shipped for each.

Hallman Manual Boost Controller....70 shipped

dude, isn't a NEW greddy kit for a D only like 1300 or $1400 bucks...

i know thats without the intercooler and other shit but come on, whos gonna buy used shit from a noob with only 5 posts on here... drop the price and maybe i'd be interested...

or post your ebay name or a vouche thread from another site so people feel they can trust you... just trying to help mang

Originally posted by reckedracing@Apr 5 2004, 12:12 PM
dude, isn't a NEW greddy kit for a D only like 1300 or $1400 bucks...

i know thats without the intercooler and other shit but come on, whos gonna buy used shit from a noob with only 5 posts on here... drop the price and maybe i'd be interested...

or post your ebay name or a vouche thread from another site so people feel they can trust you... just trying to help mang

Sorry that I'm a noob on this board but I've been a frequent to honda-tech for 2 years now. Same username over there as I have here. I'll post up all the prices what I paid new for the stuff to show you that this is a pretty damn good deal. Also, my ebay name is adamsnotfunny...and my email for paypal is hxc_milla@yahoo.com all possitive. There are quite a few members over on h-t that will vouch for me along with mods over there as well.

TDO4H-15G Greddy Turbo Kit - 1450 shipped
VAFC - 250 shipped
450cc injectors cleaned and balanced - 60-75 shipped somewhere around there
Resistor Box - 20 shipped
99-00 Civic Si Greddy type 31v intercooler - 650 shipped
Autometer gauges - 50 shipped a piece=150$
Hallman MBC - 100 shipped

Thats 2580$...I think 1700 is resonable. Also, it does say OBO so if you don't think its fair, make an offer and I'll work with you.

hey man i was just trying to give you pointers to help you move it faster...
it does sound like a good deal, but not good enough for me cause i'm short on cash...

does this setup let you keep a/c?

thanks

Originally posted by reckedracing@Apr 5 2004, 02:22 PM
hey man i was just trying to give you pointers to help you move it faster...
it does sound like a good deal, but not good enough for me cause i'm short on cash...

does this setup let you keep a/c?

thanks

ya greddy kit lets you retain ac cause it has a log style manifold. I never had A/c tho.

Back