fs: ITR intake mani. & TB

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eg6sir

Supa Mod
VIP
like the title says...make an offer
pics upon request

Quoted post[/post]]
i have no idea what they normally go for..**hints**..make offer.

I will give you $100 for the Type-R throttle body. I will drive to meet you cuz I know you are in So. Cali.
Let me know what you think? Oh and I will come meet you tomorrow.

to let you know now...it doesnt have the MAP mounting spot on top....i believe its a JDM TB...i'lll let you know a little later on that..i gotta look into how much its worth first...its still on the car...i live in Bakersfield by the way...let me know

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
I just want the TB I just got an AEBS IM. Let me know I will talk to you after the weekend.
will the intake fit a 1.8ls if it willhow much for justthe intake?
yes it will fit its a b-series manifold, it will fit any b-series motor except the GSR

$120 plus shipping, depending where you are it ranges from 10-20 dollars..

Quoted post[/post]]
I just want the TB I just got an AEBS IM. Let me know I will talk to you after the weekend.
if you wanna pick it up...feel free to... $100 or $108 shipped, because Paypal fees...LMK

i will be pulling this off tomorrow evening....so let me know what you want to do...and i can ship whatever on monday...and i'm always free to meet up integraslut....i live in bakersfield so its 1 1/2 hr. from LA....

JDM ITR throttle body for sale still.....

like i said in my PM, thats at the throttle plate. and if the tb is still installed, you couldnt have measured the diameter at the plate. the itr tb is 66mm at the opening tapered to 62 mm at the plate. and all itr tb's (jdm or otherwise) have a spot for a map sensor. that looks like an obd0 b16 tb to me.

this is what a JDM ITR throttle body looks like

f7cafa79.jpg

f7cafa81.jpg

f7cafa8b.jpg

f7cafa94.jpg

f7cafa9d.jpg

eg6sir's tb in quesstion

Picture003.jpg

question then...how the hell are supposed to measure the throttle plate then...do i need to take it out....

yes, take it out and measure the opening behind the throttle plate

wait, you dont have to take the plate off the tb, just measure the opening behind the throttle plate

Back