Fs: Itr Throttle Body

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

pills_PMD

VIP
i am in need of a throttle body with a wax-type fast idle valve assembly on the bottom of it:
it is the large metal piece hanging off the bottom of the throttle body pictured below.

i-2.JPG

it also must be a 60mm throttle body, nothing from a b16 sir I. I must see a picture before hand as well.

I am willing to trade for a throttle body that i described and some money, or make me an offer straight up.

The throttle body has sat in my car all winter in storage and before that was used for maybe 2 months.
It is in perfect condition with all sensors, as long as the throttle body you trade has all sensors.

i figure this:

my ITR throttle body could go for 260-275 on partstrader.
b16 throttle bodies go for less than 100 all day , but i'll give it the benefit of the doubt since i am in need...

so 275-100 = 175 which will cover me to send it out to king motorsports to get bored to 64mm.

Originally posted by pills_PMD@Feb 25 2003, 11:30 PM
i figure this:

my ITR throttle body could go for 260-275 on partstrader.
b16 throttle bodies go for less than 100 all day , but i'll give it the benefit of the doubt since i am in need...

so 275-100 = 175 which will cover me to send it out to king motorsports to get bored to 64mm.

yeah your right, but i cant afford that much right now, sorry

Back