FS Jackson Racing Supercharger for Honda D16Y8

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jcarp613

I have a complete Jackson Racing Supercharger Setup for a Honda D16Y8. The setup includes Jackson Racing Supercharger, Fuel Management System, Boost Timing Controller, Map Sensor Controller, Belt, Pullys, and 450 Injectors. This complete setup is worth over $3000. It can be purchased for $1500 o/bo.
Thanks,
Jay
JRSC.JPG

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
what would you want for the boost timing controler and/or map controller?
I might consider parting them out. What are they worth to you?
Name your price. They're not worth a lot to me as they're not rare parts, I just have the rest of the kit and would like those to parts w/o buying directly from JR.
Also, are the injectors DSM blue tops?

Hi there!

I'm interested in the supercharger only without the injectors and FM.

Can you tell me the Jackson Racing part number or the year and model that the unit is designed for.

Thanks,
Carl

[quote name='reckedracing' date='Nov 8 2005, 10:54 AM' post='611706']
you have vouches?
My Ebay username is carapellucci.
will this work on a z6?
[/quote]
Its made for a Y8. Im sure it could work with minor mods.

[/quote]
Name your price. They're not worth a lot to me as they're not rare parts, I just have the rest of the kit and would like those to parts w/o buying directly from JR.
Also, are the injectors DSM blue tops?
[/quote]
Yes DSM blue tops. Map $100, BTC $200.?????

Jackson Racing Part # 989-200 1996-98 - EX - D16Y8. I would take $1200 for the Supercharger by itself.

$129 new is cheap. I bought it for $169 plus shipping. They keep on dropping their prices. I need to try to sell it as a kit. I need to get the most I can out of it. I have over $3000 into the full setup. I will struggle to get half of my $ back..... :cry:

[/quote]
I'm even more interested in the BTC. I'll throw in another $150 for it.
[/quote]
I will sell you the Map controller and BTC for $250 shipped if I can sell my charger with fmu for $1150 first. I will let you know if that happens.

I would consider selling the SuperCharger by itself for $1100. I will sell the other components seperate as soon as the SC sells. I would consider partial trades plus cash. I no longer own a D series motor, therefore I have no use for this. Please contact me with any questions, offers, or trades.
Thanks,
Jay

Back