FS:JDM TYPE R SWAP

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hatchboy

Sleeves+boost=Love
FS Link
http://www.paccoasttuning.net/pct/viewtopic.php?t=291
Link there for sale thread.

Allrite most of you know, im pheining for boost now. There is no way in hell that i am going to boost a type r, its just not fesable (SSP?) for me if i break it.I would feel too bad. =D
Heres the story on this motor, got it xmas of last year when i came home on leave i bought it, rebuilt 10k miles ago, i put it in my crx,via hasport mounts and j1 b16 cable tranny.
Well now when i get home for this xmas, (il be home in like 20 days) I am going to pull it back out and sell it. Its running uberdata, and i can tell you, the 2 weeks i got to drive it, it was very strong. Awsome, my dad takes it out around the block (4 mile country block) once every couple weeks to keep her runnin fine.

Il be selling,head,block,j1 b16 cable tranny, I.M., some header thats on it, dont remember name, 4-1
injectors,fuel rail,all sensors etc. i am just keeping the hasport mounts,the axles, and wiring harness.

I AM LOOKING for a gsr swap to put in there so that i can boost it,tell me what you got people or give me some OBO's for the swap/

Vancouver,wa area.

Type r head
block
I.M.
TB
polished 4-1 header
all sensors and injectors
j1 b16 cable tranny, 6 puck unsprung clutch,
Rebuilt 10k or so miles ago, i think it has about 50k on it.
basically everything besides my hasport mounts,and the wiring harness and the ecu sense im running p28 with uberdata.

Lookin for gsr swap to do rods and pistons and boost.

was kinda dirty when i took the pic
gallery_3385_403_28438.jpg

I'll trade you my 97 gsr longblock (rebuilt also) for your itr longblock, My gsr has ctr intake cam and itr exaust cam. actually if you wanted you could keep your head and i'll keep mine, cause you'll get lower compression with the pr3 head a gsr block.

Well that doesn't make much sense now does it? trading a type r longblock for a gsr longblock straight up? hmm

i have a b17a1 complete bottom end, rebuilt like 40k miles ago, also have a b18a1 golden eagle sleeves, eagle rods, ross pistons, 9.3:1 compression, type-r crank and oil pump, gsr water pump, 0-miles on it, ive got 2600 dollars in the block...the b17a1 head has already been machined for ls/vtec, and so has the block, i've got the golden eagle ls/vtec conversion kit...but heres the story behind my engine...when i got the block i went to torque down my head(using new arp head studs which i still have and am using) and 2 of the head stud holes were like stripped out, so i took it to the machine shop and had them put helicoils in there cause i didnt know what else to do, went to torque the head down again and they stripped out again, so basically whats left is im having the guy fabricate me some new head studs to make this work, which is what i should have done in the first place, which will hold like the stock ones if not better, pm me or arroshiz@yahoo.com if ur interested in my stuff, i also have a ys1 transmission and bunches of other stuff, so just let me know something

you dont make any sense. what is the difference if you put forged shit in the c5? your lowering the compression with forged pistons anyhow..

Hotsex, it seems as if he is trying to sell his bling bling type r to save money and build a gsr.

lol hotsex, not all of us are doin the gansta closed deck b16 build. you move over here to start sellin mani's? I am going to buy a lsd short tubular style mani, what can you make? and have you started shippin more now?

I am sellin the R, to make a lil money off of it to take care of the rods and pistons etc. i have 2k in my account to build the turbo kit for the gsr when i get one.

i'll give u all my shit straight up for that type-r, 2 complete bottom ends one is built, and a freshly rebuilt b17 head p&p'd, and with ur 2k u can have it turbo'd and tuned, i've also got a ys1 transmission short geared, with no worries of slinging a rod or cracking a head or sleeve

Back