FS: LS bottom end and A/F guage

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

99SiRidinLow

ok I was gonna do the tech43 stroker kit.. but my friend is giving me a hella deal on his turbo set up so I don't need this stuff (could do a tech43 turbo... but don't want to go thru the trouble of sleeving and all that) so I got a ls crank thats been balanced and a set of ls rods and pistons. I'll sell them both for 150+shippin or i'll part out the crank for 100+shippin and the pistons+rods for like 60+shipping.. Also got a autometer sportcomp guage.. 25 bucks shipped.. If you got any questions or want any pictures just post back and I'll get to em.

Originally posted by 99SiRidinLow@Jan 25 2005, 03:30 AM
ok I was gonna do the tech43 stroker kit.. but my friend is giving me a hella deal on his turbo set up so I don't need this stuff (could do a tech43 turbo... but don't want to go thru the trouble of sleeving and all that) so I got a ls crank thats been balanced and a set of ls rods and pistons. I'll sell them both for 150+shippin or i'll part out the crank for 100+shippin and the pistons+rods for like 60+shipping.. Also got a autometer sportcomp guage.. 25 bucks shipped.. If you got any questions or want any pictures just post back and I'll get to em.
[post=450984]Quoted post[/post]​

how much for just rods...shipped to 01923

haha take it easy killer I'll get some pictures... Um does 70shipped sound good for the rods/pistons? The pistons are still on the rods so you'll get them too.

I don't have a site to upload the pictures to so i can link them if.. IF you want pictures of the stuff just ask.

Originally posted by 99SiRidinLow@Jan 26 2005, 02:22 AM
haha take it easy killer I'll get some pictures... Um does 70shipped sound good for the rods/pistons? The pistons are still on the rods so you'll get them too.
[post=451527]Quoted post[/post]​

are rod bolts included or no?

Originally posted by tphan4+Jan 26 2005, 11:59 AM-->
99SiRidinLow
@Jan 26 2005, 02:22 AM
[post=451527]Quoted post[/post]​

are rod bolts included or no?
[post=451652]Quoted post[/post]​
yes they are there.. But they are the stock ones.. If that matters to you..

Back