FS: mint 94 civic coupe in CT

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Skydive2144

I have a 94 civic coupe dx. 5 spd. for being 13 years old it is in amazing shape. there is not one spot of rust anywhere on it. i will post pics either later tonight or tomorrow. I just bought it from the origial owner about 2 months ago. he was a 50 year old college professor who took great care of this car. since then i have put 7k miles on it. it now has 140k miles on it. performance wise it is completly stock. it runs perfect. i have done 2 oil changes since i bought it and this thing doenst go through a drop of oil between changes.
the only things this car has done to it are...
-viper 2 way remote start/alarm
-35% tints
-jvc head unit and pioneer speakers.
-sirius satalite radio (i will let whoever buys it keep the subscription)
-rockford fostgate subs

i have a set of ls mesh wheels without tires and a set of tein s-techs that have never been on this car that i will give away with the car.

I was not planning on selling this car but an oprotunity to but a nice subaru has came up and i am trying to sell this to get it. if the car is not sold in the next 4 or 5 days i wont be selling it. i need to buy this car from a freind by the end of the weekend.
$2600 FIRM!

Back