1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FS: MTX Thun6000A 12" SW

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by odnet, Oct 16, 2003.

1. odnet

odnet Member

I purchased this item for $100.00 at American Electronics, I bought it in 'opened box' condition, it was an in-store demo. I checked out the woofer, looks great, they tested it for me, I noticed a couple hair line scratches on the cone, nothing outstanding. And right now.. I could use the cash back, considering I don't want a system for someone to steal in my car.

I am asking $60+ship for this fine item which will include:

-1x MTX Thunder 6000A 12" SW Dual voice coil, 4Ohm.
    -An original copy (yellow) of the sales receipt. This item is not stolen.
    -Original box and shipping material.

Now, from what the sales rep told me is that this speaker retails for $140+ at their store. So by having it used to demonstrate its power in store, I saved 40... but you could save $80.

Please, I'm looking for Cash only. I'd prefer to use PayPal for both your and my security. If you cannot use PayPal I am willing to take cashier's check (Money Order) only.

Thanks for Looking!
    -Odnet.

2. uneek187

uneek187 Junior Member

3. odnet

odnet Member

To Hastings, FL 32145
    Ground 5-7 Days $15
    3-Day Select $25
    2nd-day air $30
    Next day $50

I used an estimate on ups site, if shipping is cheaper, I will refund your money in an envelope within the package shipped. If it's more, don't worry.. I'll have a couple pennies in my pocket.

This is my subwoofer.
    The product's item number is T61244A (according to receipt.)

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted