FS NC: 90 JDM Integra LSD NOS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Speed Syndicate

I have a 90 2 door hatch for sale with a recently swapped JDM B16. Tranny is a JDM S1 WITH LSD... New Stage 2 Carbon Kevlar Clutch, new syncros in tranny.... Engine has right miles. Short ram intake, CompTech USA Header NEW carbon fiber hood. Car has a NOS kit installed but not hooked up to spray (bottle is full). I just installed the kit a few nights ago... Toxiko (sp??) Blue shocks all the way around with H&R springs. The car has a AutoMeter tach installed as well. Body is fair. I'm sure I am forgetting something so call for details... I can't check the net for a few days so If you are seriously interested please call. This car is a screamer, built to drive... Price is $3500 neg.... I must sell....

828-508-1086

PICTURES ARE AVAL. on the G2ic.com website in the commerce section or see below:

http://www.g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118849

I had a caller ask about the title. The car is a clear title car and is registered in the state of North Carolina in my name. And yes OBO does mean I am accepting offers. I would like to sell by the weekend.

I have had an offer of $2800 without the nitrous... If you are a serious buyer I will accept that offer or one like it.... I must sell by the weekend!!!!

Back