FS NC: YS1 Tranny, Integra Axels,90 Integra, MORE

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Speed Syndicate

I have a YS1 that is supposed to be from a GSR, I have serial numbers if that helps. Original owner said that is was perfect no grinds. $300 Firm

I also have a almost complete 90 Integra Parts car. Car is complete with the motor and trans intact except for a timing belt and a dizzy. Car has a S1 tranny (5 Speed) and is black. Body is fair to shit condition but would make a perfect donor car for engine harnesses and running gear for a complete swap. Interior has some usable stuff - Dash is Black and in perfect condition. Car is a LS with power and sunroof. Giveaway car for $550! or hit me up with part requests...

93 Integra Axels and mid shaft - $80

ODB1 Integra B18 Engine harness - $75

ALSO I have a complete 93 LS without motor or trans. Car has a body kit that needs attention. Has adjustable springs and all power options. Interior is in awesome condition. Car has clean title and comes with ecu.. $800
I can include the YS1 tranny and axels for $1100

PM me for a phone number - I have references on past sales!

I AM LOOKING FOR A MID 80'S EARLY 90'S OLD SCHOOL CIVIC HATCH - I will trade any thing listed here as part of a deal on a hatch. Open to all offers!

well heres the deal the 92-93 GSRs did come with a cable YS1 tranny... as for this one it came out of a 93 that I now own.... so when I say supposed I mean it is unless someone swapped a gsr ys1 for a non gsr ys1. I doubt that happened.. As for vouches go to G2IC or hit up bageorge on this board. As for LSD the trannies that came with LSD were for the most part stamped, this one is not... Grind wise I don't know kinda hard to drive something with a hole you could put your fist through in the block :blink: Anyways any interest just let me know....

Back