FS: NY 2 D16z6 heads, Probe FMICs

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
I have 2 D16z6 heads for sale.

One just had the valves recut and new valve seals. Asking $200 obo. Valve job cost me $100 so just trying to re-coup. OBO

The other came off a motor with stuck oil rings.
Motor ran well, just smoked. This one has a stripped and drilled valve cover bolt hole. Its the one in the back on the timing belt side. I got it like that and just ran it. I put a 10mm bolt and nut on it to hold the grommet in place and used a new VC gasket and never had a problem with it.
I would say $100 obo.

I might have one of both of these d16z6 blocks. best offer, pickup only.
beer for block trade?

Also have the intakes for these heads, best offer, or maybe throw em in for a package deal.

I have 2 ford probe intercoolers. One stock and one with welded ends.
Maybe $40 a pop? obo?

Will post pics if anyonen is interested.

blocks need refreshing
one had the stuck oil rings and smoked, the other lost a cylinder

i'll try and get pics soon

Hey man, can you check approx. shipping costs to 34990 on the better head, please?

If I'm not mistaken, a D16Z6 head will bolt right onto a D16y7 block and everything will hook right up. I'm going to do more research and/or post in the right section if need be, but it sounds about right. Oh and TTIWWOP!

Thanks

yea, i'll try and weigh it tonight or tmw night

the distributor on the z6 might be different but i'm not sure
you need just the head?
or you want an intake too?

The intake modified? You have injectors/fuel rail you might be willing to sell with it?

If my stock d16y7 intake will hook right up to it, I can do without, but go ahead and get weight on both of them for me if you don't mind. Maybe we can work something out. While you're getting the weight, check the dimensions of that intake for me. Thanks.

what do you mean check the dimensions of the intake?
what sort of dimensions do you want?
length and width?
and yes, i have fuel rail, injectors, and intake

Yeah, length and width. Pics/shipping of all of it please =)

Back