NY FS NY RHD civic, RHD integra, Bagged trucks, boosted hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
1994 Bagged S10 - $5500

The civic (92) engine bay is painted SI blue. The car needs a quarter welded on and paint. The old quarter has been drilled off, already have a brand new quarter from honda.
Full JDM interior, lots of JDm goodies.
No time to finish, need money.
$5000 takes the car as it sits.
Runs and drives.
The car cost me $1000
B16 clip was another $3500
Interior Cost another $1000, and thats just the big ticket items.

The Integra has had a RHD firewall conversion done also. The engine bay is painted championship white with motor dropped in. The engine is from a 2000 Prelude 20k mile rollover. The motor starts and runs, vtec is not wired. Greddy header, nology wires, exedy clutch, fidanza flywheel. Comes with STR intake and AEM cam gears not installed. Motor has the hydro to manual conversion already done. This car has a dent in the drivers quarter that should be fixed or replaced. Very very clean shell (besides the dent) with no rust. Has been in my garage for the last 7 years. This car has full JDM ITR front end with black housing headlights (non-hid). JDM ITR doors w/ no moldings. ITR gauge cluster. ITR carbon in the dash/center console. ITR wing. All its missing is 5 lug conversion and the interior to be a clone.
This rust free shell cost me $1000 with a blown motor.
Spent another $2000 on the motor alone.
$750 on the clip
$1500 on the front end
$500 on doors
Tranny, wing, gauge cluster, lots things I am forgetting.
I am asking $6000 for this car as it sits.

Non honda
1998 Toyota Bagged body dropped air ride, 18's, 5 gal tank, 10 switch box, 4 viair 480c's.
Very well built clean stock looking truck, turns heads. Would like to see $9k from this truck, but taking offers.

1994 S10, stepside, hard tonneau, bagged, 20's, 5 gal chrome tank, chrome compressors, viair 480's, chrome valves. Also a very clean truck. Asking $5500

All prices are negotionable/best offer. House is going to contract soon so I need to get some cash together.

more pics available.

S10_at_EOSB_2008_Dmannproductions_biz.jpg

Last edited:
Obviously you don't see them because he hasn't put up pictures yet. Recked is a straight-up dude, I haven't known him to BS anybody.

correct, i do not have pictures of the rhd's on my computer yet
i think the EG6 is sold already
anyone interested in this teg?

so here's some pics of that integra
considering offers
comes with a boat load of parts, including another RHD front clip with spare dash and HVAC

Integra_Front.jpg

Intergra_Engine_Bay_Overhead.jpg

Integra_Engine_Bay_Front.jpg

Integra_Drivers_Side_RHD.jpg

Integra_Dash_RHD.jpg

Yea, the civic is my friends and the integra is mine.
We did the firewall conversions ourselves.

Back