FS: OEM CTR flywheel..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eg6sir

Supa Mod
VIP
ok i have a CTR flywheel up for sale...i need money so i am selling it.. i never had a chance to put it in... any reasonable offers accepted...

Picture013.jpg

i'm looking to get $60 plus shipping..but like i said reasonable offers accepted

shipping ranges from 15 - 25 bucks depending where you live..

Just a stock CTR FW? How many miles were on it? Is it the same weight as a USDM b16 flywheel?

Quoted post[/post]]
Just a stock CTR FW? How many miles were on it? Is it the same weight as a USDM b16 flywheel?
yea .. its a stock CTR FW.. i have no idea how many miles are one it.. i bought it.. i was going to install it, but hey you know how things are.. plus Christmas is coming up and i could use the money... the package i recieved it in weighed 16 something pounds.. so this weights 15-16 lbs.. so this is lighter than the stock b16 flywheel.. i believe it weighs the same as the ITR flywheel.. but i can not be certain.. i'm sure someone on here knows the diff. between the two..

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
yea .. its a stock CTR FW.. i have no idea how many miles are one it.. i bought it.. i was going to install it, but hey you know how things are.. plus Christmas is coming up and i could use the money... the package i recieved it in weighed 16 something pounds.. so this weights 15-16 lbs.. so this is lighter than the stock b16 flywheel.. i believe it weighs the same as the ITR flywheel.. but i can not be certain.. i'm sure someone on here knows the diff. between the two..
yeah, it's lighter than the B16 flywheel. I bought on that came off a 98 ITR and the package that it came in said 17.2lbs on it.

Back