FS or FT 1989 Civic Si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

kris

1989 Honda Civic Si
-171XXX miles on the car
-I have put roughly 5k miles on the motor, 500 of which were with the vtec head.
-JDM B20 motor (OBD0)
-JDM B16A head, with GSR cams
-Skunk 2 Intake Manifold
-DC sports 4-2-1 ceramic header
-Integra Radiator
-Integra LS cable transmission
-Short Shifter
-AEM intake (stock intake tube and airbox included)
-B16A (pr3 ECU)
-New distributor
-NGK wires
-NGK plugs
-New Exedy clutch setup.
-New axles
-New Brembo Rotors, and Metal Master pads
-Place Racing front crossmember/ with tranny mount
-KYB GR2 shocks
-H&R Stage 3 lowering springs
-Ingalls front camber kit
-Full energy suspension urethane bushing kit
-New 2" muffler shop exhaust
-New battery
-Pioneer CD player
-Alpine door and rear hatch speakers
-99/00 Civic Si rims, with brand new tires
-All electronics work, sunroof, etc.
-Interior is complete.
-Integra front lip
-True amber corners
-Tinted windows
-Body work was just finished, and is ready for paint.
-Clean title
-Full integra rear disk setup included. (rear disks, proportioning valve, EX master cylinder)
-Dual pillar pod with Oil Pressure gauge, and A/F gauge.

The car runs awsome, pulls hard, and rides great. Asking price, $4700 or I am willing to trade. I am looking for a 5th gen hatch. But will consider any option. I am located in Utah.

civic4.JPG

civic19.JPG

civic21.JPG

More pictures can be seen here:
http://www.automotiveforums.co...12_24/

Originally posted by mwvnos@Dec 24 2003, 03:16 PM
ever ran it at a track? times would be cool. looks like a nice setup anywayz...

Thanks. I have not been able to take it to the track yet. I just finished the motor about a month and a half ago, and the track here is closed for the winter. But I am anxious to see what it runs also.

Nice work Kris, where do you live in Utah? I grew up in Ogden. I've been looking for a 92+ hatch, but you've got a nice engine. It should run low 13's maybe high 12's. That could sway me. I'll keep checkin on it.

Oh WOW I think I know where you live? By the picture, you live in Ogden. Right? your east of " The Vard " at the foot of the mountain? I used to skate on a ramp that was in the field kitty korner from your driveway. There used to be the Archuleta family that lived across the street from you on the corner, across from the field with that had the halfpipe. Right? Wow , small world!

Originally posted by Jshade@Dec 27 2003, 12:24 AM
Oh WOW I think I know where you live? By the picture, you live in Ogden. Right? your east of " The Vard " at the foot of the mountain? I used to skate on a ramp that was in the field kitty korner from your driveway. There used to be the Archuleta family that lived across the street from you on the corner, across from the field with that had the halfpipe. Right? Wow , small world!

lol, small world indeed. Yep, I cut my teeth on that ramp as well. :D

:D cool. I live in Missouri now. That was 15years ago that I skated that ramp. It was funny when I saw the picture. I Knew it looked familiar. Why are you selling that car looks good and you've put more than what you're asking into it?

Originally posted by Jshade@Dec 27 2003, 11:24 AM
:D cool. I live in Missouri now. That was 15years ago that I skated that ramp. It was funny when I saw the picture. I Knew it looked familiar. Why are you selling that car looks good and you've put more than what you're asking into it?

Well, if it doesnt sell by mid january, then I will keep it, and finish it. But, I would like a 5th gen, as i would like to put a F20B into it. They just seem to fit in the 5th gens alot better than the 4th gens.

Originally posted by kris+Dec 27 2003, 11:36 AM-->
@Dec 27 2003, 11:24 AM

Well, if it doesnt sell by mid january, then I will keep it, and finish it. But, I would like a 5th gen, as i would like to put a F20B into it. They just seem to fit in the 5th gens alot better than the 4th gens.

??? F20b in a front wheel drive :huh:

I think ur car would not run hight 12s maybe mid 13s cause if tht car only has a intake,and exhuast ,dont think ur goin 2 run high twelves

Originally posted by jdmh04@Dec 28 2003, 10:39 PM
I think ur car would not run hight 12s maybe mid 13s cause if tht car only has a intake,and exhuast ,dont think ur goin 2 run high twelves

I never said it would be close to 12's.

Originally posted by kris@Dec 29 2003, 11:39 AM
I never said it would be close to 12's.

I said high 12's, and it could with the right tuning. the b20 vtec makes great torque and the right suspension and clutch and driver it will run high 12's

Back