fs or trade

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

arroshiz

ok first of all im not definitely sure im not gonna go ahead with my build but if i dont im gonna sell all this stuff and wanna see what i can get for it, anyways heres the list:
buddy club body kit for 92-95 hatchback, complete kit(for sale anyways)
b17a1 rebuilt bout 40k miles ago, runs perfect(for sale anyways)
b17 dohc vtec head 40k miles rebuilt(not sure if selling, make an offer anyways)
ys1 transmission (not sure if selling, make an offer)
92 vx hatchback, perfect condition, just needs paintjob(not sure)
d15z1 vx complete swap, 130k miles, ran perfect when pulled(for sale anyways)
built b18a1, eagle rods, ross pistons, golden eagle sleeves and block guard, type-r crank and oil pump
Also if you want to make an offer for all of that stuff, go ahead

i live in dublin georgia, 31021, the b18 as of now is still being used, tomorrow i will have a definite if its being used or not and i'll let you know something, but i've got 2600 in the block itself, its ready for w/e u can throw at it....also got that b17a1 block for sale, its in good condition just needs a little cleaning up

i will give you 100 for the b17 head? un less you have a set price talk man put soem prices and get some shit sold

ok, as of now the only thing for sale is the b17a1 block, the body kit, and the d15 swap, im using the rest of it....no the head is not for sale, i've been offered 400 for the b17, so its sold unless someone comes up with a better offer....

oh and umm correct me if im wrong but...the block doesnt need machine work, the head needs an oil hole tapped and plugged and i've got the ls/vtec kit with headgasket and everything

Quoted post[/post]]
ok, as of now the only thing for sale is the b17a1 block, the body kit, and the d15 swap, im using the rest of it....no the head is not for sale, i've been offered 400 for the b17, so its sold unless someone comes up with a better offer....

oh and umm correct me if im wrong but...the block doesnt need machine work, the head needs an oil hole tapped and plugged and i've got the ls/vtec kit with headgasket and everything
you have to put a spacer off the oil presser snasor and run the oil lien from there to the teped hole in the head

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

you have to put a spacer off the oil presser snasor and run the oil lien from there to the teped hole in the head

:blink: ummmm...... i believe you need to slow it down when it comes to typing...... snasor=sensor?
teped=tapped?
presser=pressure?
lien=line?
are you in fourth grade?

Back