FS or WTT: 1990 h22a accord

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

fizzbob7

$3500 or possible trade for a civic hatch/crx
vin#JHMCB7656LCO55914
1990 Honda Accord LX
1995 JDM H22A
1995 JDM tranny w/OEM LSD--GM synchromesh
2000 Prelude Type S intake
CNC egr block off plate--KMC
custom 2.5" exhaust/no cat/turbo muffler audible at WOT, but not that bad
JDM header
Centerforce stage 2 clutch
Clutchmasters lightweight flywheel
chipped p28--no KS, egr, speed limiter, rev limiter--4900rpm vtec x-over
4bidden 3 point adjustable short shifter
Walbro 255LPH fuel pump
H23A1 manual tensioner conversion w/ new belt
Blacked out OEM headlights/corner lights/bumper lights w/ partially tinted tails
smoked sidemarker lights
1995 7-spoke Accord EX wheels w/205/50/15 kumho tires

I've aligned it, good brakes front/rear, tune up stuff is new, and it's in great running condition.....ran a 14.5 in late 2003

Interior is in great condition too....no holes or tears anywear, no cracks or broken pieces, everything works, non-smoker.....alpine cd player w/ OEM sized pioneer 3 way speakers.....has armrest/console too....cold a/c and very hot heater
Power windows/door locks/mirrors

Exterior is in good condition but has a few dings......the hood has most of them, but still opens/closes fine....a scrape on the front bumper and a very small one on the bottom of the rear bumper by the exhaust......found a scratch on the roof by the a pillar/driver's side today, but most should be able to be fixed easily....hood would be better off replaced with a carbon fiber hood ;)
all windows are fine too

The only real knock on the car is the dings in the hood/roof........other than what's mentioned, the rest of the car is fine.....the OEM paint is nice and shiney and looks good with no rust anywhere.....gets dusty at work but that's about it.....it runs great, is fun to drive, very comfortable for long trips and gets 25+ mpg around town.....I just want a civic hatch

if you want, you can have the OEM steelies with tires/stock shifter/power steering pump stuff (no lines) with the car too

fizzbob7@mchsi.com
256-652-8142 day/night....my name is Ricky

site1059.JPG

site1062.JPG

site1060.JPG

site1071.JPG

site1072.JPG

site1073.JPG

site1074.JPG

site1075.JPG

site1076.JPG

site1077.JPG

site1078.JPG

if it's worth it i would...i'm partial to hatches, but have nothing against coupes....what did you have in mind?

Back