FS Parting out 95 GSR near Charlotte NC

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

do you still have the APEXi N1 universal muffler and the stock headers. let me know i'm in charlotte

Still have APEXi N1 and stock exhaust manifold/header, but think now that selling engine swap that manifold will go with engine rather than separate.

Muffler is yours if you want it.

Let me know.

i'm in rock hill, do you have pictures of the headliner and other trim pieces that are for sale?

Yes, but picts are not good for decisions. See if you can swing by next week and take a look (and take the headliner). It's decent, but not perfect. A lot of trim is gone, but still have some left.

Let me know if you can swing by next week, and I'll pm you my phone.

Still have APEXi N1 and stock exhaust manifold/header, but think now that selling engine swap that manifold will go with engine rather than separate.

Muffler is yours if you want it.

Let me know.

when can i come get the muffler

I should probably PM you but did you contact UPS yet? No rush but I don't want them to think I'm just going to eat the cash for a package they lost.

I should probably PM you but did you contact UPS yet? No rush but I don't want them to think I'm just going to eat the cash for a package they lost.

I've contacted them and they have re-opened the request. Said it'll take about 8 business days, and then they can open a claim.

I'll keep you posted, but you are right, this should go through PM or email rather than on the forum.

Back