FS POWDERCOATED HX RIMS W. FALKEN AZENIS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

erebunicrx

my name is Dale
The tires have about 3500 miles on them and one has alot of wear on the inside from the car needing an alignment. the rims are powdercoated black and have metalic flake in them. local pickup is prefered but buyer pays shipping. im asking 400 obo ea rims has no curb marks. the rims also were on for only 3500 miles.

569929_157_full.jpg

to far for me to pick up, thanks though. only with i had that much money

so you want $400 or best offer for the set of four rims and tires?

it kind of sounded like you were asking $400 ea...

would you be willing to take the tires off the rims and just sell the rims?
it would save on shipping and I don't really want to tires if they are worn unevenly anyway

let me know and we can talk about a price... I live in St. Paul, MN

thanks
Sean

tires are not theat bad at all i'll do a shipping quote to see how much the difference would be w/o the tires.

Originally posted by erebunicrx@Jan 29 2005, 01:02 AM
tires are not theat bad at all i'll do a shipping quote to see how much the difference would be w/o the tires.
[post=453005]Quoted post[/post]​

find out a diff in price for shipping yet?
if you have a pic of the tread left on the tires that would help too
the main reason I mention ditching the tires is because they weigh more than those rims do (at least that's what I remember when I mounted my current set)
anyway, let me know
want to do a partial trade for some old Teg wheels? if not then just let me know about shipping

thanks

shipping will be about 20 a wheel. w/o tires but i want to sell tham with tires. i will get some pic tonight

Originally posted by erebunicrx@Feb 2 2005, 08:38 AM
shipping will be about 20 a wheel. w/o tires but i want to sell tham with tires. i will get some pic tonight
[post=455015]Quoted post[/post]​

what would shipping be with the tires?

You still have these for sale? I might be interested if I can get some money I'm waiting on...let me know. Thanks

BTW, I live in Rhode Island...maybe I'm not too far of a drive??

Originally posted by seanjuan+Feb 2 2005, 10:13 PM-->
Originally posted by erebunicrx@Feb 2 2005, 08:38 AM
[post=455015]Quoted post[/post]​

what would shipping be with the tires?
[post=455545]Quoted post[/post]​

i'll check tommorow for you

edcypher99
@Feb 2 2005, 10:46 PM
You still have these for sale? I might be interested if I can get some money I'm waiting on...let me know. Thanks

BTW, I live in Rhode Island...maybe I'm not too far of a drive??
[post=455587]Quoted post[/post]​
yes i still have them

let me know soon and if you have pics of the tires, I'd still like to see them so I can make a decision

I've got money to pay for them whenever we figure out a price, so that isn't an issue

thanks

ok once again i can not load all my pics that i wanted so heres what i got.

569929_198_full.jpg

they all look exactly the same no marks on any of them. i am missing 1 center cap though.

569929_197_full.jpg

this is the only bad one.

569929_196_full.jpg

this is waht the bad one should look like they were both on the front at the same time

569929_195_full.jpg

this is the front now. i could not load the other one for some reason but they look identical. i would really like to sell local not b/c its a hassle shipping them but b/c the 100 that it takes to ship them could be im my pocket. make me an offer on what your willing to pay. after you im not selling them anymore b/c i dont have money right now for any rims and tires. but if you want them make an offer.

Originally posted by erebunicrx@Feb 9 2005, 02:37 PM
i would really like to sell local not b/c its a hassle shipping them but b/c the 100 that it takes to ship them could be im my pocket. make me an offer on what your willing to pay. after you im not selling them anymore b/c i dont have money right now for any rims and tires. but if you want them make an offer.
[post=458625]Quoted post[/post]​

well, my other option is to powder coat the old teg rims that I have which I am still considering since I allready have them and they are decent rims so I'm not desperate for these but they do look pretty nice
the tires aren't too bad, it's just a bummer that the one is so balded on the side

I guess I need to know what the lowest you can go is on them, including shipping to MN 55372. I can give you an address for my mechanics shop which would make shipping a little less as well since it is a business
I suppose the tires do you absolutely no good if they aren't on the rims and since they aren't in great shape they will be hard to sell alone, I just thought it would save a little money on cost and on shipping (quite a bit on shipping actually)

let me know
I might not get back to you right away as I'll be out of town for the weekend so if you don't hear from me till sunday or monday don't be worried

thanks for giving me priority
Sean

Back