Fs: random stuff.. gsr cluster/crx si cluster, pm6 ecu

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ne3ek

I have a couple things I have been trying to get rid of and still am.. make me offers on this stuff by any means...

1990 CRX SI gauge cluster $45 shipped or make any offer
http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddim...GZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

Virgin pm6 ecu $45 shipped obo

90-91 intregra clutch disc.. sold to me as an exedy brand new.. i dunno if it really is, it's brand new. $35 shipped obo

88-91 Civic/CRX b series mounts.. these were in one of my crx's for a while, dunno what brand they are just the steel gray painted ones.. they worked great.. come with 90-93 rear bracket and 90-93 halfshaft looking to get like $110 shipped obo

I'm in CT if you wanna pick anything up.. $-5 for locals. I have some more crap I'll list up later, if anyone wants an obd0 ls head come pick it up for $20 I also have a dohc zc head.. complete w/dizzy and intake mani for $80 picked up.. it's been resurfaced/cleaned.

Quoted post[/post]]
please contact me at ne_ek@msn.com for the quickest response.

sounds good, 175 picked up. I have the box for it too.

Saturday I should be around working on my car.
Sunday I plan to go to englishtown, so sat would probably be the best bet to get me. PM if you want my cell #

i'll give you 50 shipped RIGHT NOW for the gsr cluster! Dont mean to lo-ball you but thats all i have in my paypal right now.

Quoted post[/post]]
i'll give you 50 shipped RIGHT NOW for the gsr cluster! Dont mean to lo-ball you but thats all i have in my paypal right now.

thats fine. I can probably have it shipped out today w/fedex. The latest would be monday.

paypal address is ne_ek@msn.com

ebay feedback is ne3ek.. but hotrex/csaddict can vouche for me im sure.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

thats fine. I can probably have it shipped out today w/fedex. The latest would be monday.

i'll send it tonight when i get from work. :cool: Thanks man

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

i'll send it tonight when i get from work. :cool: Thanks man

k sounds good, then it will most likely go out monday fedex 2day.

hey can you send me pics of the back of the gsr cluster? I want to put it in my rex. I want to see what the back pins look like. I think i might have to find some integra dash harness. either way i still want to get it. I'm sending some money right now i'll get the rest tonight

youve got paypal.

Abel 850-545-3670 call me if youve got questions

Quoted post[/post]]
hey can you send me pics of the back of the gsr cluster? I want to put it in my rex. I want to see what the back pins look like. I think i might have to find some integra dash harness. either way i still want to get it. I'm sending some money right now i'll get the rest tonight

youve got paypal.

Abel 850-545-3670 call me if youve got questions

here is a pic of the back

her is a pic of one installed in my crx

nice. I bet you have a 91 cfrx dont you? I'm putting it in my 88 dx. I have an integra harness already(thanks to a friend). I'm debating which would look better,integra gsr or jdm crx? I already have the crx cluster so hmmm? Did you get the money yet? sorry i havent sent the rest. I dont know how......... i know i suck but hey, i dont buy shit that often. Lmk if you want the rest. I'm trying to figure it out cuz its my girl's account so its her credit card.lol

Quoted post[/post]]
nice. I bet you have a 91 cfrx dont you? I'm putting it in my 88 dx. I have an integra harness already(thanks to a friend). I'm debating which would look better,integra gsr or jdm crx? I already have the crx cluster so hmmm? Did you get the money yet? sorry i havent sent the rest. I dont know how......... i know i suck but hey, i dont buy shit that often. Lmk if you want the rest. I'm trying to figure it out cuz its my girl's account so its her credit card.lol

thats enough $$, I can have it out monday 1st thing.

I also have an extra 90-91 crx cluster cover thing. it's a little more than just swapping it though you need to re-wire the hazards i think. My boy did it. but ya mine is a 90 crx si.

GO gsr man.. it's liek my fav mod to me car lol.

cool save it. i might get it if i cant find it in the next couple days.
thanks man for working with me on the money issue.

SO FAR GREAT SELLER! I VOUCH.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

package was sched for pickup today, you should have it by thursday

got the package today (wens.) at about noon. thanks man looks great. By the way if you got a write up on how you made yours work on your rex thats'd be awesome. alsocan i get the harness out of any same yr. integra?

GREAT SELLER! :worthy:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

package was sched for pickup today, you should have it by thursday

got the package today (wens.) at about noon. thanks man looks great. By the way if you got a write up on how you made yours work on your rex thats'd be awesome. alsocan i get the harness out of any same yr. integra?

GREAT SELLER! :worthy:

good to hear! I'll keep any eye out for the harness I don't have any at the moments, but I'm always at the junkyards haha

I'll look for the write up i did that before a blew up my computer so i have to find the links again, it's pretty straight foward though

Back