FS: Rota Wheels w/ RT615, SO3 tires, ECUs

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BlackFrog

Neighborhood Lush
VIP
For Sale:

-4 like new Bridgestone Potenza S03 Pole Position tires. These are one of the best all around tires you can buy. Have about 2000 miles on them, probably about 9 or 10/32's of tread. No edge wear, really like new. Size 205/55/15. i think the speed rating is W or Z, its up there. Asking $200 plus shipping (they cost almost 600 new).

-4 15x6 Bronze Rota Circuit 8's with 205/50/15 tires. 2 have Falken Azenis Sport's on them, about 5/32's of tread left, 2 have brand new Falken RT615's. No edge wear on any tires, the sports i used on the rear, probably have another season left depending on how you drive. Rims are in real good shape, no curbage. One center cap is missing though. Asking $300 plus shipping

-2 old ecu's. P28 from an automatic car :( PM8 from a standard. $100 for both, im tired of looking at these.

Im located near Danbury CT, 06810. I dont get online that often so bare with me if it takes a while to respond, or search for the integra im selling in that forum, its got my cell number in the thread.

-Chris

except with 8spokes... these are circuit 10's

front.JPG

do you have any actual pics of the rims your selling? do they have an scratches? what condition are they in, etc

If sale falls through let me know.... I like da rims ;)

Back