FS: RSX DC sport tcs2 catback exhaust

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yippee

Up for sale is a DC sports TCS2 catback exhaust system for a 02-04 Acura RSX type S. it is known to fit the aforementioned car, other fitments are not confirmed by me, and should be verified before purchase. i'm not sure if it fits the '05 and on RSXs or the non type s RSXs. the system is used but in perfect working order. could use a clean up. system comes with two bolts, i assume the stock nuts/bolts can be used on this system. if not im sure appropriate bolts could be cheaply purchased at your local hardware store. otherwise everything is included and complete. there are few minor scratches, i can get pictures if desired. nothing that hurts performance, or that should be seen after installed. my plans have changed and i need to get rid of this thing. Located in DFW area in Texas. local pick up is preferred, shipping can be arranged for actual shipping costs as well. This exhaust is taking up too much room in my garage and i have many other projects that could be occupying the same space. would like $200obo, which still isn't what i paid for it but i just want out from under it. please post or PM with any questions/concerns/comments.
pics:
Parts022.jpg

Parts021.jpg

Parts020.jpg

Parts019.jpg

bump. make offers. I'm sure it can be customized to fit other applications if you don't have a RSX

Back