FS: Skunk2 pro series intake mani

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

vteclude22

I bought the skunk 2 pro series intake mani about 6 months ago and i can't find time to install, it has just been sitting in my room. i bought it new. asking $230. PM me for pix if you want them. thanks

assuming its for an h22, but yea.. app. helps and this isnt a for sale forum..

Last edited:
looks like a Skunk2 manifold.. i though you already spent $11k on your turbo accord.. why would you be interested in this if so??

isnt a skunk intake better than stock , i was told h22 h23 intake will bolt right up . I sold my stock h23 intake manifold, why wouldnt this be an upgrade, More air, more power, ?? AM I WRONG ,

so umm.. if you sold your manifold how do you know you're making XXXhp .. sounds like some bullshit to me.. and the point i was making.. you spent $11k and didnt get a different manifold.. :bs:

no man , i sold the h23 intake i was planning on using, im just using the stock intake now, no inthe money spent on the 3500 turbo , 1000 just on 3 bar map hondata s200 ecu dyno tune, 750cc rc injectors, 500 , aem fuel rail 140, pump was 130, 1300 darton sleeve, pistons and rods and bearings where 1800, crank balance was almost 600, head gasket 140, head was ported ,polished, valves, springs, ahh fuck it , theres no point in typing it all , you wont believe me anyway , but no i dont have a better intake, like i said before im getting my car back soon , and when i do , my thread will be reopened and ill be posting a video, dyno sheets and pics, so thats that for now, i was just wondering if this was an upgrade or not , not be called a fuckin lair man

I gotta JDM B16 in my hatch does anyone know if the skunk 2 pro series would fit it? All the ones I look at say for D-series. Its confusing me

Hey actually guys i just found a local buyer, but he said it would be about a month before he would have the money due to other debts...soo if, for whatever reason, he backs out, I will post pics. and try again. Thanks for the interest.

Skunk 2 Pro Series intake Manifold

sorry, but i like to threadjack dead threads..

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back